Chapter 8

Just a quick side note none of the ANBU members have seen her without her ANBU mask on besides Bat. Also can we just say Danzo doesn't exsist BC I hate him!! Also i'm finally updating yay IG! Have fun reading this its around 1240 words so its pretty long yay!

I woke from that shitty ball of fire in the sky shining through my window. I really just wanted to sleep, but I can't because I have to help Bat and my squad. Ugh so much work! As I got up I walked downstairs and Bat was making food. "Wow your apprentice is actually useful" my dad laughed. I just shot him a glare and we had a staring competition until Bat turned around and yelled PANCAKES in our fucking ears. As we we're eating I loooked at Bat. "Thanks Bat but I'm going to allow you to go back to regular ANBU training because I need to work with and train everyone today" I said and he just smiled. "Oh of course lady Kiyoko!" He said bowing and then rising out. "Idiot" I heard my dad murmur. I smacked him in the head, "he's my student!" I growled. After a few more minutes Kakashi left to take a shower and I was just reading on the couch. I looked at the time and knew that i was around 3 hours late for 'ANBU training'

I sat fot another 3 minutes until I heard a knock on the door. As I opened the door I saw three people. They where all wearing the Hokage's ANBU masks. "Hello what do you need?" I asked. "We need to find Kiyoko Hatake for training, she hasn't shown up yet. "Oh we- Who's here?" Kakashi said leaning against the door way with wet hair and a towel hanging low on his waste. "Some ANBU who came to get me for training." I said pecking my brother on the cheek, hugging him and then walking towards the base. I started mumbling about how Boar is an idiot and the girl next to me was talking about how she's pissed at me and is gonna fuck my brother or something. "You know he's my brother?" I said looking up from my book slightly to see her wide eyes and blush. "N-no I d-didnt know that" She stuttered. "So why did Captain boar need you so much?" One of the boys looked at me. I started crying laughing. "Omg he has you call him captain" I paused to take a breath "that's so pathetic" I said still gasping for air. "What do you mean?" The other boy asked. "You'll see" I said still chuckling and we walked into the building.

As I walked in Boar didn't seem to notice me. "Boar did you seriously send these idiots to come get me" I said still giggling stightly. "O-oh lady Kiyoko hello" he said suddenly seeming really nervous. "Pfft idiot" I laughed. "HEY DONT TALK TO ARE CAPTAIN LIKE THAT!" One of the rookies that showed up when I wasn't here yelled, It doesn't help that none of them have seen we without a mask. I walked over to him and looked him in the eyes. "Your new, Boar why didn't you tell me we got some new recruits?" "I d-didn't t-think it was i-important information" he stuttered. "I'm gone for what a week maybe and you've already hid so much information from me I'm ashamed" I said looking back at him with a hurt look in my eyes. "I'm sorry" he said. I walked up to him and punched him into a wall. "Tsk idiot pay for attention to details" I said glaring. All the idiots seemed stunned, some just murmured. "Who even are you you're just a genin anyway" Some other idiot said. "Everyone get in formation 25" I demanded. Even though they seemed skeptical they still got into the line up position. "So some of you know me but have never seen me without my ANBU mask. As you can tell i'm a child." I heard murmuring and I quickly threw a senbon needle that grazed the persons mask and slit it in half. "So as I was saying I'm a child. NOW IF YOU MISTAKE ME AS A FUCKING GENIN I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT,  with permission from the Hokage of course" I said smiling nicely as they shuttered. "So i'm your ANBU captain so BOAR STOP HAVING THEM CALL YOU CAPTAIN YOU JACKASS!" I yelled seeing him get up. "Now I want you to know that I can increase your training regement to make it into something that could kill you" I paused "But i'll try my best not to do that, any questions?" I finished with a smile. "U-um ma'am I don't mean to be rude but do you have proof?" Someone asked. "What do you want me to do call the Hokage up and ask him to come confirm my abilities?" "Yes" he said seriously. I just sighed. And murmured, 'Damn idiotic ANBU' "I'll be back in 5 minutes and I expect you to be in formation when i'm back" I said poofing.

I just walked into the Hokage's office not caring about knocking. "The ANBU want your confirmation that i'm their ANBU leader" I said blatantly. 'Yeah OK' he murmured knowing I'd sit in his office for an hour. After a while I went back and noticed that they were all in formation. "Wow i'm impressed!" I giggled the Hokage walking behind me. people started murmuring about how I actually got the Hokage.

After training and stuff I headed back home not caring about much else than drawing. But halfway home I remembered that my squad was gonna go to a BBQ place. Once I arrived they still seemed angry at me. "I had training idiots so calm down" I laughed sitting down and ordering. "So how has training been?" I asked stuffing my face of meat. "Pretty good I guess" Sasuke answered. "Oh yeah duck butt wanna hang out later?" I asked nicely. "Tch Sure I guess" he said with Sakura glaring at me I just kinda looked her waiting for her to explode. I looked at my brother though and he gave me the look. 3...2...1 "WHY WONT YOU HANG OUT WITH ME SASUKE~KUN!!! I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT SLUTTY 11 YEAR OLD PIPSQUEK!!!" Sakura yelled causing the whole restaurant to look at her. Her face went completly red and she sat back down murmuring an apology. "I'm very sorry everyone for her I provoked her into yelling." I apologized bowing slightly as I sat back down. Everyone went back to talking and I went back to eating. "So Kiyoko you seem calmer something happen?" Naruto asked. "Nah these ANBU just keep popping up when I'm talki- Lady Kiyoko we are both sorry for making you get the Hokage!" Two anbu Yelled from the end of our table. "Apology excepted now fuck off" I said and they bowed running off quickly. "Huh?" Sakura asked probably coming up with theories in her head about me. "Oh its nothing I just bumped into them and they didn't know me so I had to have the Hokage's confirmation." I said not technically lying. She just nodded with a curios look and I left with Sasuke walking next to me.