Chapter 23.5

It was day 2 of meetings, and  standing infront of the Kazekage's tower, me and Shikimaru walked up the steps. I didn't bother knocking. When I walked in Gaara was talking to some old men who immediately glared at me. "Who is she?" One of them asked Gaara rudly. "She's someone who could kill you in a split second" Gaara said looking me and smiling slightly. I smiled back. "She's a child," another man stated. "Once again a child that could kill you, and I advise you do not speak down at her," Gaara warned. They listened, but still murmured about me as we waited for their meeting to be over.

When all the idiots left me and Shikimaru went and sat at the big table. "Hi" was all I said yawning. "Hello" Gaara replied. We just kinda had a conversation until Mr Pineapple Head interrupted, "As much as I want to sit and talk all day we still need to discuss the issues the Hokage told us to discuss," "Ugh fine" I replied pulling out a book and leaning back in my chair. I fell alseep listening to Gaara and Shikimaru.

I woke up in my bed snuggled into a blanket. I was confused how I got here, but simply shrugged it off standing up. I walked into the living room of my hotel room to see Shikimaru reading. "Good morning" he shrugged not looking up from his book. "Shut up" I groaned grabbing the book from his hands. He just stood up and sighed. "How did you get into my room?" I asked closing the book and setting it down. "I'm a ninja." Was all he said walking into the tiny kitchen tossing a pear at me. "What?" I asked. "Huh?" He replied confused by what I was asking. "Why did you throw a pear at me?" "They didn't have apples" "So you got a pear. Seriously" "Shut up and eat." He groaned flipping back on the couch. "Can I mess with your hair?" I asked sitting down and moving Shikimaru's head to my lap. "Sure whatever,"he sighed relaxing. I started braiding and running my fingers through his hair. "You have such nice hair," I said breaking the silence. He just hummed in response opening his eyes to look at me. "You know Kiyoko you aren't as troublesome as you seem" He stated closing his eyes. I smiled down at him and kept playing with his hair. We sat like this for hours until we both fell alseep and ended up cuddling.

451 WORDS NOT COUNTING THIS. I'M SORRY. I NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA CALL THIS A FULL CHAPTER I'M SORRY LOVE YA SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR GETTING THIS SO MANY READS! BYE GUYS!