Chapter 29

Song of this chapter is Savior by Rise against. Turn off your emotions because it's gonna be a fucking rollercoaster

The sun shined through the curtains of my room making me feel it was glaring at me. I yawned sitting up. My body felt heavy, but I couldn't identify why. So I just got up. I stretched and walked to the door. Running my hands through my hair I decided It looked fine. I basically tumbled down the stairs feeling like a child who just learned to walk. It was confusing, but I ignored it. I was tired. Yeah that's probably why. Missions can be stressful, maybe I should tell the Hokage that I need a day? Meh. Continuing to walk, I moved into the kitchen. I didn't feel Kakashi's chakra so assuming he had a mission I made myself a cup of tea, sighing happily. I closed my eyes and leaned on the counter letting the sound of the trees and wind take over my head. Mmm this is calming.

I suddenly felt a pang in the scars on my wrist. And a pain in my eyes. I snapped them open and tossed my tea into the sink, not bothering to clean the cup. I ran into the bathroom and stared into the mirror that was just low enough for me to see my face. I lifted my hands to my face and started into my eyes.

The pain shot again. My eyes were white. Plain white. No pupils, no iris, and no veins. This never happens. What's wrong with. I quickly snapped back to my normal self and looked at the deep scars on my wrist. They burned and bled. This would seem normals at first, but these scars were put onto my arms many years ago.

I ran.

I sprinted to the hokage's mansion borderline breaking down. It wasn't the pain. It wasn't the blood. It is what is causing the blood and pain. I closed my eyes and started using chakra to sense my surroundings. I arrived in front of the meeting room where the Hokage was talking to the councils. I felt his chakra. The council was stressed. He was mad.

I didn't care. I rammed into the door and it flew open causing all the heads to turn towards me. The pain in my eyes has traveled to my head. It felt like my brain was going to explode. I didn't move. I simply snapped my eyes open and stared at him. My teeth have turned to fangs. And deep scars on my face evident. His eyes widened, and the council looked frightened. "Capture her!" One man yelled at me. The Hokage raised a hand, silencing the murmurs and threats from the others in the room. "Kiyoko. Where do you plan to go?" He asked me a sensitive look in his eyes. "Suna." I said, my voice a whisper. "Okay. I will send a message immediately." He grabbed a piece of paper from a stack. "No. Gaara will undertand." I tried to say. It came out as a growl towards the end. Gramps nodded. And I looked at him tears in my eyes. "I'll be back in a month tops. If they show up. Send Kakashi he can get to Suna the fasted. Also send Naruto with him. Okay" My voice was husky, but he understood. I needed to leave immediately. He nodded and I set off. I didn't bother with clothes or weapons. I had a seal on my back that Gaara could unlock if needed.

Jumping roof to roof it seemed like I was flying. My feet barley touched the ground. Until I came to a halting stop. Finally using my head, Which was still pounding, I dropped the genjustsu I had on my legs. And proceeded to strip my ankles of tge weights I've had on most of my life. I stretched my legs and rolled my ankles. Then I ran.

I continued running, only this time insanely faster, only taking breaks to drop from tree to tree.

After a few hours I arrived in the desert. Sand was being kicked up behind me, but I didn't care. My eyes still pulsed and my head was  still pounding. But I just couldn't sense the pain. It felt like a blanket over my skin. I shivered. I'm thinking too much. It was starting to get dark, but I didn't bother to mind. I just continued running. Seeing the dim light of the sand-cement homes I started to run faster. Slowing down slightly so I didn't splash water all over my face, but then moving faster again. I saw the gates and the lights got brighter. I slowed down enough that I could stop at a reasonable speed near Gaara's home.

Like planned I came to a halting stop and stood. My face and mind blank. Letting the back of my mind take over I ran up the stairs busting down the door. I felt Gaara's sand around my neck and I was pressed against a wall next to the door. Speak of the devil, Gaara walked in due to the noise and movement. He saw me with white eyes, fangs, and deep bleeding scars. He made his sand drop me immediately running to catch me. I laid limp and had an animalistic growl release from my throat. Gaara didn't question me. He went and got fresh water with me sitting on the couch. I leaned over and rubbed my ankles. My hands were shaking and a bloody taste was in my mouth, but I felt no need to sleep. Gaara came back with water and helped me drink. I felt weak. Then. I felt one last pang in my head ands eyes. And I fell my eyesight falling into oblivion.

I know I said I was not gonna write, but I felt the need. So here. Next chapter. When I decide to write it. Will probably be just as fucked. So enjoy♡ Love ya guys!