IV

((Updated looks 2022))

Raziel

          After my awkward  dinner with the best-known sinner of all time, I was dumped in a tiny room, with a black chaise and sparse décor. Lucien dropped me not too kindly on the chaise. "You should consider yourself lucky I'm not judging you. I'd have you sleeping in a cage like the vermin you are. Father is being very generous."

    I scowled at his back as he slammed the gargantuan door closed, it the system locking into place with a beep. I sighed, and took the little ten steps I could in the room. I stood over the dresser, eyeing the clothes on it suspiciously. They looked...short. I unfolded the black sheer clothes, to see a tiny negligee, which I doubt even reached my mid-thigh. I placed them back down with a grimace, and laid out on the chaise, cuddling myself in the large blanket I found in one of the drawers of the dresser. I shut my eyes, and slowly drifted off, hoing this was all just a dream.

      I felt a hand gently drifiting over my body, slowly removing the blanket from me. "Sweet little angel," I felt a smirk against the shell of my ear, as the sleeve of my robe was slowly removed. "I'll corrupt you." 

   I woke up from the sudden chill in the room. I wiped the sleep from my eyes, and sat up. My surroundings have completely changed, instead of an empty, white room, I was faced with a glamorous and exquisite Master room the size of like twenty of the room I was just in. It was decorated lavishly in red jewel tones, blacks, silver, and gold. It had an elevated bed, floor to ceiling windows, a large bathroom,  tray cielings, and a large fireplace. I looked down at myself, now realizing that not only  was my blanket gone, but my day clothes have been replaced by the negligee.

    I glared at the nefarious thing that his nothing of my body from these lust-driven demons. I walked about the room, pausing to touch some materials, before I paused with a yawn. Well, there is this amazingly comfy bed right here...and that chaise is the worst... I jumped under the covers, and was out like a light.

            The dark sky and the fiery moon told me it was night in hell when I awoke, stretching out my limbs and body from my long slumber. I opened my eyes when I heard a low chuckle, and low and behold, there sat Lucifer, on the discarded chaise, a glass of scotch in his hand. "Good morning, sleepy angel. How's the bed?" I sat up defiantly, my head held high. "Clouds are better. "

     He set the cup down on the nightstand, before stopping directly in front of the bed. He slowly stripped off his shirt, shoes, socks, and pants. I was met with a chiseled Lucifer, in his boxers. My little Christian heart just wanted to give out. He slipped himself on the bed, and knocked me back down on my back.  His hands wandered my upper body.

     "I own a favor to Abbadon now. The pervert knows what he's doing." I paled, and stopped his hands. He glared down at me. "Its up to me whether you live or die, you know. I don't think you're in the best predicament to test me." I gulped, and released his hand, allowing him to explore. His right hand nestled on my behind, the other around my waist.  "I won't touch you...for now. But that doesn't mean you're safe. For now, you'll just be the perfect, soft pillow."

    After a threat like that...

    He fell asleep?!