XVIII

The water glided over my skin as I gently rinsed away the soap suds left on my skin. Lucifer was somewhere else in this large bath, so I had some peace. I hummed as I dipped my hair in the water. I heard a choking noise behind me, and turned to see Lucifer spluttering.

  "Your hair is too long, I just choked on it." I smirked. Choke on it some more, you fiend. "Before you say anything, no I'm not cutting my hair." He huffed. "You should at least consider it. It's nice when I want to touch you, but not that nice when it gets in my mouth." I rolled my eyes.

  "You two already sound like a married couple," I shrieked, as Abbadon snickered. "What are you doing in the bath house, Abbadon?" Lucifer stroked my hair. "This is a private part of the kingdom, you know." He shrugged. "I guess I'll tell your guests that you'll see them in a bit."

   Lucifer quit petting me. "Guests?" He stepped out of the bath, revealing his nudity. I shielded my eyes. "I was not aware of guests." He wrapped a towel around his waist, and turned to me. "Leave when you feel like it." He left the bath house.

   The door closed with a bang, and I sank into the water. I wonder who it could be? My curiousity got ahead of me. I walked out of the bath,  and grabbed two towels.  I wrapped myself in the slave clothes, and headed towards the throne room. I could hear arguing. I hid mysef behind a wall, and watched the scene.

    "He doesn't belong to you. Give him back, let him go home to his family." Lucifer shook his head. "You people wouldn't know anything about belongings. That sexy thing has belonged to me since he was created." Michael growled. "You greedy cur!" Lucifer smirked. "Are you angry you've never sunk yourself so deep into him tha--" "Shut the hell up. I don't want to hear that!" Lucifer sighed.

  "Why don't we just let him decide? Raziel, quit hiding in the corner." I turned thermonuclear red, and stepped out. "Oh my lord, Raziel!" Gabriel finally piped in. "What happened to your wings?" My face fell. "What do you mean?" I stretched them out, and my stomach churned.

   "Black...they're black..." My eyes watered. "I'm changing...Lucifer!" I jumped into his arms. "W-whats going on with my wings?" Michael clenched a fist. "Raziel, you've fallen for the damned! We can't save you now, unless you stop loving him."

   Lucifer's arms tightened around my waist. I glared at the two in front of me. "I can't stop my feelings. I love Luci--" I blushed. "And I'm not letting him go. Not now, not ever."