XXIII

Raziel

The imp was small and green. He looked kind of like a human interpretation of an alien. He wore a fishing hat, and fishermen clothes.

"Y-your majesty!" He stuttered, running up to us with a smile.

"What is it Smeil, I haven't got all day." Smeil looked like he was about to have a stroke.

"I-I...ummm..." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Its okay, sweetie! Just tell us what the issue is."

He smiled faintly at me, before lifting his head proudly, and stared at Lucifer.

"My lord, this river does not bear volcanic rock any more, rendering me unable to continue my business. I called you here because I wanted to apply for a relocation."

Lucifer lifted his scarred brow. "Relocation? Turn around for a second."

Smiel looked puzzled, but complied. Lucifer stripped down to his birthday suit.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him. He smirked.

I gasped as he lunged into the fire lake. "Lucifer! What are you doing?" Smiel turned around. "My liege!" We both stared at the pit like river.

I kneeled down next to the river, ready to dip my hand in.

I screamed in fright when Lucifer resurfaced, little flames clinging to his hair. He grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me for a kiss.

I blinked in surprise, and melted into the kiss.

"Ummm... as sweet as this is, your majesties, I still need authorization for my relocation..."

I groaned, and Lucifer rolled his eyes. "Fetch me my clothes, darling." I used my wings as a shield so he could get dressed.

"You're so sexy." I raked his member with my eyes, biting my bottom lip.

"I'll dick you down later, horndog." I chuckled, and lowered my wings once he dressed.

"Well, Smiel, there is no need for relocation. You see, there is volcanic rock in there, you just need to fish a little deeper."

Smiel looked overjoyed. "Really? Thank you, sires!"

We bid goodbye to the little demon, returning to the castle. I stripped to my underwear, and sensuously posed on the bed.

"I think I was promised a dick down," Lucifer laughed, removing his shirt.

"I'm gonna screw you six times tonight," he growled in my ear.

I spread my legs.

"Then do the damned thing!"