XXVII

Raziel

    "Here we go, Raziel." Judas murmured as we stopped in front of the gargantuan doors that led to Lucifer and I's bedroom. I swallowed deep in my throat, trying to dissipate my fears. "One the count of three." Judas declared.

  "One." Emery started.

"Two," Judas whispered.

"Three," I grunted, pushing open the doors. The Beast lay in my bed, curing himself around our sheets. He sleepily blinked his eyes open and sat up. I quickly grabbed onto the nearest column,  pressing my whole body against it. "Oh, Lucifer." I moaned, grinding myself eagerly against the cool marble. "I need you."

 His eyes flashed red with desire and stalked to me, grinding himself hungrily against my backside. I leaned backward. 

This is it. Don't mess it up!

I leaned in for a kiss, until we were centimeters apart. 

"Now!" I shouted, twisting my body to trap him against the column as Emery rushed in, binding him to the column with rope. 

Emery crossed over his body with his hands, before balancing a book on his forearm, and a bottle of holy water delicately balancing in his fingers. 

"I exorcise thee, every unclean spirit, in the name of God the Father, and in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and judge, and in the power of the Holy Spirit, that thou depart from this creature of God which our Lord has designed to call unto his Holy temple." He murmured, taking a breath.

"I cast out you noxious vermin, through the same Christ our Lord, who shall come to judge the living and the dead, and the world by fire."

 Then he grabbed the holy water, removing the glass top gingerly with his teeth, spraying Lucifer in a cross-like motion. 

 He cried out like a garbled lion, making eye contact with me. 
 "Let me go, love. Can't you see you're hurting me?" He gasped. I shook my head no, backing away slowly, fearfully. 

  "Come on dear. I'd never hurt you." He cooed. "You just got to take these ropes off."

 "Don't listen to him." Judas chided. "He's trying to confuse you." The beast yowled at Judas, trying to escape. "Release me, betrayer!" He cried at Judas. "Or I'll take out your whore!" Emery sprayed more holy water on him, resulting in a screech. 

He stared at me again. "Release. Me." He growled. "or I'll take you until you bleed." I gave a brief glance at the dagger I rescued from the knife room that I dipped in holy water.

 "Do it!" Judas cried. "Now!"

 I clenched my eyes shut and charged at the beast, sticking my dagger deep into his abdomen. There was a rasping, and a gasp. I carefully opened one eye and cried. 

  "Babe?" Lucifer murmured. "Why am I tied up? Is this some weird fantasy you wanted to try?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "I'd be happy to oblige." 

I choked on a sob and wrapped my arms around him. He hung his head into my neck, nuzzling me. I removed my arms from him and ripped open the rope to release him. 

 He fell on top of me, which made me fall over onto the floor. 

I held his face between my hands and kissed him all over, leaving him a silly daze. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? You look like you've seen--" 

I screamed in fear at the sight in front of me. 

 A gargantuan thing--I couldn't even describe a gender--stood in front of Lucifer and I. Its horn spiraled towards the roof, its red skin leathery and gross, its teeth, like a piranha's, grotesque and jagged and sharp, clove hooves on the floor, tiny flames flowing out. 

"Satan," Lucifer growled. 

 "Puppet." Satan mocked, taking a step closer to us. I wrapped my arms around Lucifer tighter, wrapping my wings around him, chanting a protective prayer. 

"You stole my crown." Satan roared. "My crown. My people. My throne."

Lucifer shrugged. "They weren't listening to you."

Satan's screech was the most animalistic snarl I've ever heard and rushed at us. I closed my eyes tightly, tensing myself around Lucifer, wrapping myself around him, my wings shielding him.

I whispered a protection spell to myself three times, tracing the cross onto my body each time I said it. My body ached every time, due to my now being damned, but a calming warmth filled my body each time, so God still cares.

Thanks, big guy. I owe you one.

I sank my nails into Lucifer's shoulders as my protection spell shielded our bodies. Emery was protecting Judas in the corner of the room like he needed it, it's not like they had an ancient, demonic form attempting to kill them.

"You will not touch us," I growled. "Your pathetic attempts to hurt my husband will not achieve, you know why? Because you have no power. You are a measly parasite, waiting for its next host."

Satan snarled.

"You don't scare me. You can't touch me. My love for my kingdom, my people, my crown, my throne far surpasses your gargantuan ego." I sneered. Each step I took was more thunderous than the last. I could feel the hatred and power churning in me like an unforgiving tsunami, until I was at my peak.

The power poured out of me, unleashing a mighty roar as I launched myself at Satan.

He let out a surprised yelp as I tackle him to the ground, and punched him over and over.

"Touch." Punch. "My." Punch. "Husband." Punch. "Again." Punch. "I will." Punch. "Shred your fucking ass!" I shrieked, plunging a finger into his eye. He howled and tried to throw me off of him.

"Raziel! Stop!" I barely heard Lucifer's cry as I  continued throttling Satan. Arms ripped me off of his still body. "Let me go!" I thrashed and cried in Lucifer's arms. "Dove, look! He's not a body anymore, see?" I looked down at the quivering black sphere on the floor.

I let out shaky breaths as my rage cooled. "We're going to trap him in a blessed bottle so he can't get out and hurt people again." Lucifer whispered in my ear. "My warrior angel, that was crazy!" He laughed. I cradled myself in his arms as he dropped me off on the bed, after Emery and Judas awkwardly shuffled out. "This lingerie you're wearing is so hot! You've got to wear it again."

I rolled my eyes. "You're such an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot." He gave a cheeky smile.

"I think I'm ready to marry my idiot."