XIII

I blushed. "R-remember what?" Lucifer's face was inches away from mine. He huffed. "You know what I'm talking about. You remember. Your past. Our past." His hands joined mine.

  I kicked him in the side and rolled over, efficiently pushing him off of me. "What the hell are you talking about?! Our past! I could never have a past with you! You're a disgusting, defiling, slimy, perverted, terr--" He grabbed my face and gave me a bone searing kiss. My eyelids lowered, and I submitted into the kiss.

   He grabbed my hair, and rolled back on top of me, his legs between my own. "Mmm..." My eyes rolled back when he pulled away, and attacked my throat. I could feel his fangs scraping against my throat. "Oh..." My fingers scratched at his back, as I felt my harem pants grow tighter with each passing second.

  This is...euphoria. There's no other explanation for this. His red eyes glanced up at me as he slowly removed himself. "As fun as that was, darling, I'm saving you for a certain date." I raised an eyebrow at him. "What does that mean?" He shook his head.

   "I'd like to show you something, but you need to shower first." He gave me his hand, and led me to two large doors. He opened them, and my eyes went wide. It was a giant room just for bathing.

  "Do you like it? I visited the Werewolf Castle once, and they had this kind of room. So I created my own." He stripped down, and my eyes were glued to his heavy machinery. He scoffed. "My eyes are up here." I took off my clothes, I'm not shy, we're both men, and stepped into the lrge bath.

    A pleasured shiver ran down my spine with the heat of the water. Lucifer appeard behind me, and began to wash my hair. "You have such long, gorgeous hair." He pressed his lips against my ear.

  He dissapeared for a second, and returned with two champagne flutes. He gave me one, and my eyes lit up.

  Champagne and I definitely mix. Unfortunately, I'm a bad drunk.

    I acted dainty with my first one, then had another, and another, and another, until I was so frazzled I didn't even feel consciousness.

 Lucifer

   Raziel rubbed his face against my chest like a kitten, his wet skin gliding against mine so sweetly. He giggled a few times, and cuddled into my arms. "I looooveee yooooooooouuuuu!" He purred in my ear, as I clutched his back to keep him from drowning. His lidded blue eys smiled up at me, like I was the most important person on earth.

  "Haappy biirthdaay mistwer president..." He ended his Monroe cover with a chortle. I smirked down at him. "Now, now, be still. Wouldn't want anything dangerous happening." He smiled, and relaxed against my chest.

  Then he licked my nipple.

    I closed my eyes, then shot them open when I noticed something dark. Raziel's wings...they're turning.

   With a devious gleam in my eye, I grabbed him by the hair and kissed him again. Looks like the special day is closer than I thought.