VI

Raziel

Raziel

After the meeting came to an end, it was time to socialize. Lucifer led me around to greet everyone, like the king of vampires, the king of werewolves and his harem of eight, the king of dragons, and a demigod representing the minorities. "I've gotta say, Lucifer, you've got quite the cutie here." A man wearing gloves lifted my chin. "I'm surprised. I didn't think you'd go for an angel." A demigod, son of Himeros, licked his lips. "He's sexy." Lucifer clutched me. "He's not for play. I'm testing his soul."

After Andrei, the demigod, we visited the king of vampires, Alucard. He has flowing red hair tied into a low ponytail, violet eyes, and a bit of a scruff. "You know, Lucifer, my husband was half angel before I turned him." Alucard moved the bangs out of his eye, and introduced us to his lovely husband, Oliver. Oliver had the typical bright blonde hair, but had red eyes, and the most posh British accent. He was also only  five feet tall.

The dragon king, Dragomir, with red skin that matched his scales, golden eyes, and amethyst hair, introduced us to his husband from Japan, Mikado. Mikado was petite, with black hair that bashfully hid his eyes, and tantalizing carnation pink eyes. Dragomir was also his dominant, and as a dominant, he had rules set for Mikado. Unfortunately, Mikado was not allowed to speak today for his own safety. Who knows what all these horny jerks would do after they heard a siren?

Lastly, the werewolf king, Cassius. A strong man with dark hair and icy eyes. His first mate, Cobalt, was also a werewolf and looked similar to Oliver, except Cobalt had blue eyes and tribal wolf tattoos adorning his body. His second mate, Kieren, was actually Alucard and Oliver's nephew. He has braided red hair and maroon eyes, and is rather tall, though not as tall as Cassius. Third is Axuzz, the dragon-siren combo, son of Dragomir and Mikado. One eye was pink ,the other gold, his hair black, and his skin red. Average height. Next was Meeko, a cute little cat shifter. He was a snow leopard, with unnatural pink hair and bright blue eyes. He has a bit of a speech impediment. Then we had Thierry, a dark magic mage, with equally dark hair and eyes. After him was Amicus, a pure magic mage with dark skin, dark hair, and gray eyes. Then there was Pontius, prince of the Mer-people. He had seaweed green hair that fell to his chest, mint eyes and aqua skin. He was offered to Cassius to help bind the Werewolf kingdom and the mer kingdom together. Last but not least, was Kaoru, a prince from a lesser known kingdom where technology was their greatest weapon. He had black hair, one blue eye and one red eye, and wore lilac.

We bid goodbye to the happy couples, before Lucifer took me aside into the hall. "I'm hosting a ball, so you're going to have to change." He led me to an incubus named Aime. He specialized in clothes making, and his husband was an excellent translator. I was distracted by the tuxedos hanging to my left. Finally! Pants!

"No, no, Dove. Only free men get to wear tuxedos. Slaves, however..." He had a brief conversation with Orniax, the mate of Aime. I was measured, and in just a few hours I was presented with a iridescent robe, with matching arm cuffs and a collar.

"That looks great!" He complimented. "Short enough for sinful deeds." He smirked. I grimaced. What a gross old man. "Now, I have to help Lucien get sized. Stay here." I nodded, before looking at Lucien as he argued with his dad.

His dad...? Is Lucifer the biological dad of Lucien? The thought sent a strange sensation through my body. Not jealousy. I could never be jealous, I'm an angel! We don't waste our purity on jealousy. So what is this strange feeling? I was pulled out of my thoughts by another demon. "Lucien is adopted." I looked behind myself to see Abbadon, smoking yet again. "Lucien's mom was a druggie, and sold Lucien's soul in return for hell's narcotics. Lucien was only about two at the time, so Lucifer decided to raise him. He's not as bad as you think." He grinded his cigarette with his shoe. "Speaking of which, how was he as an angel?"

       I smiled, reminiscing when he was still sweet. "He was so kind, and loving. He personally kept track of the animals, and saved them from man, as well as mankind itself. He and I were very close." My smile fell like Lucifer's downfall. "Then something changed. He would abuse animals, kill humans, and his wings slowly darkened until they were black, and he slowly grew horns." His downfall was one of the worst days for me. I had to be held back by Raphael, watching him loose the battle to Michael. "He was my closest friend in heaven, and now he's my worst nightmare."

       I walked off when Lucifer called to me. His arm wrapped around my shoulders, in a bruising grip, holding me close. "You're lucky Abbadon started it, I'd have you tortured for speaking about me like that. We do not  talk about those days, under any circumstance. This is your final warning before I decide enough is enough, and just have yo killed, understand? You're too pretty to be killed so early, so keep it shut or I'll do it for you."

            I nod. "I won't. Can you release my arm now?" He loosened his grip, so it wouldn't hurt, but still held me.

     "Hope you're ready for a night of drinking and sacrifice, little dove." He smirked. "You'll be right on my lap as we watch the executions, and those excite me. I'm sure you'll feel it."

                                               What a gross old man, indeed!