XXVIII

Raziel

"A wedding? Are you crazy?" I flinched back as Lucien got in my face. "How am I supposed to look nice for my father's wedding when I'm having a kid?"

I glanced down at his very swollen stomach, no doubt filled with the strangest shifter demon hybrid, before meeting his eyes again.

He collapsed next to me in the chaise in our room. "I'm going to look like a no-good fat lowlife." He cried, relaxing his head on the back of the seat. I rolled my eyes. "No you won't, you'll look fine! You can eat whatever you want." He gave me a disgusted glare. "Yeah right. I can't wear a suit for my father's wedding. It's the one thing I could do, and I just can't!"

"Just buy a bigger sized suit, Lucien. It's not as big of a deal as you're stressing." I threw back a glass of whiskey. He groaned. "It is, I hate going shopping, and if I tell Abba, he's going to go crazy. He loves shopping."

I quirked an eyebrow. "Abba?"
"Shut up!" He growled. "I didn't say anything when you got with my dad."

"You had a lot of things to say, actually. A lot of mean things." I whispered."Pussy," he replied. "Can't you postpone it?"

I shook my head. "Your father's decision. Talk to him." He huffed. "Why should I? Aren't you his wife?" 

"Aren't you his kid?" I shot back. "Look, this is all Lucifer's doing. Go whine to him about it instead of me! I can't solve your problems." He glared at me. "You know what? I'm just not going to the wedding!" He gathered his things in his arms. "No, wait! Your father would be devastated." He gave one final sneer. "Not my problem." He mocked, slamming the door on his way out. 

I sighed and stared at the door longingly. "You can come out now, Lucifer." A half-dressed king of darkness sat next to me. "It's not your fault. Its...hormones?" He asked. I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "I just want to...fit in with your family," I whispered. "Belong, feel as loved as I do with you. How can I fit in and marry you if not even your son likes me?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, pulling me to him. "He's never trusted anyone but me. Do you know how long it took him to finally accept Abbadon's advances? Six years. And now they go at it like rabbits." I giggled. "He's not used to having a family. I'm the only family he's ever known."

"But...he said he wouldn't come to the wedding." I looked up into Lucifer's eyes as I laid my head on his pectoral. He grinned. "Lucien's bluffing. He wouldn't miss it for the world. The tuxedo 'issue'? He just wants to bitch." I hummed. 

"Let's talk about something better, like our honeymoon." He gave me a dopey, perverted smirk. "How would you like to christen the Vatican?" I howled in laughter, giving him a big kiss on the cheek. "Hell yeah. Fuck me against the altar."

"I've created a monster!" He cried, pushing me down against the loveseat, trapping me with his big arms. "A horny little monster. My horny little monster." I smiled. "Who else would I belong to?" I purred, my hand trailing dangerously low.