Chapter 12 - Peaceful

Lily Woodwords

Needless to say Carter had booked an very expensive looking hotel. It was the top floor. And also the whole floor was a room. It was just too big and grand. We landed in Santorini, Greece just 45 minutes before. We have currently checked in and now are in our room. I changed into a short night wear because it's already 9. We had our dinner at the plane itself.

I was chatting with Sonia on my phone when a sexy boxer clad Carter walked out of the bathroom.

He came towards me with one of those sexy smirks of his on his face. I knew what this means. I typed a quick bye to Sonia. She sent me a 'Oh' with the emoji of wink.

"Whom are you chatting with, my love?" He said as he picked me and placed me on his lap. He firmly held me in place by having his hands on my waist.

"Sonia." I said but it came out more like a whisper.

"I like what you're wearing but how about you strip that." He said and before I could say anything he pulled it above my head. I was left in just a lacy black lingerie which Sonia and Katherine forced me to wear.

I blushed deep red.

"So fucking sexy." I heard Carter say before he roughly attacked my mouth. He kissed me passionately and lowered me so that I was lying on the bed and he was hovering over me.

⚠️

He lifted his hands from my waist and placed them on my upper back. He slowly unclamped my bra, without breaking the kiss. I pulled away due to lack of breath. He started showering slow, sensual kisses on my neck.

His kisses got lower and he slowly started massaging my left breast while nibbling at my right nipple. After some time, he switched his position. He started massaging my other breast. He slowly dragged his kisses down from my stomach to my lower abdomen.

Taking hold on my panties he slid it down my legs. He kissed my inner thigh and slowly dragged his mouth towards my core. He pressed a wet kiss on my fold and I was about to cum. I tugged at his hair a little.

"I know Flower, cum for me." Saying that he inserted his pointer finger inside me and the release shook me.

He massaged my inside sensuously. He added another finger making me more restless.

"Carter, please." I requested. He's such a tease. I'm frustrated now. I reached another orgasm. I pulled his hair a little and bought his face in for a kiss. I bit his lip purposely and hard enough to draw blood out.

He pulled away much to my dismay and smirked down at me.

"It will pain a little but I'll try to be gentle as possible." He said and I nodded biting my lips as I saw him get rid of his boxers. He took my hand and wrapped it around his manhood. The only thing in my mind was that it won't fit. He was too hard already.

He slowly placed himself between the V of my legs. He adjusted himself and took hold of my thigh. He harshly inserted himself inside me. The moment was fast and pleasurable. I orgasmed just after him.

"I'm going to let you adjust a little and then go fast, okay." I nodded and unknowingly rubbed my hips against him. His eyes were completely hooded with lust.

"Fuck, Lily. So tight." He said and thrusted a little harder into me

He tightened his hold on my thighs. He pulled himself out leaving only the tip inside.

He took hold of my legs and kept them on his shoulders. He again trusted inside me hard enough for making me scream his name in both pleasure and pain.

He continued thrusting in me and after around 4 more times he turned me around.

"Hips up." I did as he said and he again trusted inside me. This freaking pains. He did it once again after I begged him to stop.

Don't get me wrong, it was so amazing but I was tired. He definitely had a lot of energy but I clearly was tired. Well, I was a little sore too. Okay, a lot sore.

⚠️

He lied down on the bed and I joined him still breathing heavily.

I laid my head on his chest while he caressed by my inner thigh lightly.

I looked up into his eyes but they were already transfixed on my thighs. I kept my hands on his cheeks cupping them.

"I'm so sorry. You're so sore. I should have been slower. I'm sorry for hurting you." He kept saying until I climbed up on him. I laid flat against him and he held me in place.

"Please don't say such things. You wouldn't hurt me even if you want to. It was perfect." I said and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked cupping my cheeks.

"I know and I love you too." I said and once agin he met my lips with his.

I laid down beside him and he wrapped his arms around me. I slept hearing his peaceful heartbeats.