Chapter 39 - Rollercoaster

Lily Woodwords

"Lily, come on. There are only 2 hours till the wedding." I heard Sonia shout at me from outside the bathroom.

"Give me 2 more minutes." I replied and quickly rinsed off the soap from my body. I just got out of the gym and was stinking pretty bad. A shower was something I couldn't quit right now. I have started hitting the gym since Sara's birth. The body fat post the delivery is successful cut but I still like the workout so I continued.

About the wedding, I and Carter are getting married today again.

Today's the same date as our first wedding. I almost forgot but Carter luckily remembered and according to Anna, it's very romantic and dreamy so we thought why not?

I quickly dried myself and slipped into my undergarments. Sonia passed me my wedding dress and I quickly slipped into it. This time I went with the clique white gown. It had a half-sleeved pattern with pearls embedded on it with some pretty flower patterns. It was body hugging but looked really pretty on me.

Makeup artists helped me with my makeup

Makeup artists helped me with my makeup. It included foundation, concealer,contouring, highlight, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick and a lot more. My hair was sleek and easy-to-handel. I was pretty impressed by my look.

Simultaneously, Emma and Sonia too got ready.

"Ready?" Evan asked as he entered the room. He is walking me down the aisle this time too.

"Yes." I said as I slipped on my small white kitten heels and held his bicep.

Sonia, Emma, I and Evan drove to the wedding church. The church was filled with our friends, family and Carter's business partners this time too.

"It's time." Ms. Watson, our wedding planner announced and she counted till three before the doors to the church were opened. I walked towards Carter who was already standing at the altar, looking handsome as ever. He was dressed in a clique black and white suit too.

"Who gives the bride to the groom?" The priest asked.

"I." Evan answered before placing my hand in Carter's. He helped me and I stepped at the altar in front of him. I noticed my two months old daughter in Anna's hands. She was staring everything particularly the flowers with her big blue eyes. I smiled at that. Carter squeezed my hand making me turn my attention back to him.

Correct, of course, I had promised him from the time I enter the church, my next 24 hours will all about him. Apparently, he complains I don't give him enough attention after Sara's birth.

We have 3 days until our honeymoon so he asked for these special 24 hours. I didn't mind.

"We have gathered her to witness the remarriage of Carter Woodwords and Lily Dornan ..." the priest continued.

"Do you Carter Woodwords take Lily Dornan as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to be by her side in sickness and health. In good times and in bad. Do you promise to love her and cherish her till death do you apart?"

Carter tightened his hold on my hand and said : "I do."

The crowd cheered for him and I broke into a smile. The priest now turned towards me.

"Do you Lily Dornan take Carter Woodwords as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to be by his side in sickness and health. In good times and in bad. Do you promise to love him and cherish him till death do you apart?"

"Yes, I do." I said and this time the crowd cheered for me.

"With God's grace and the power invested in me, I thereby pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Woodwords, again. You may kiss the bride." The priest completed and without wasting a moment, Carter grab hold of my waist and landed his lips on mine. The crowd clapped and cheered for us. I smiled throughout the kiss. We broke apart and Carter kept a firm hand on waist as we walked down.

Later, we had dinner and were currently having our dance as the bride and groom.

I was wrapped in Carter's arms with my head resting on his shoulder. He had his hands around my waist and held me close. He rested his chin on the top of my head and was lightly moving us according to the tune of the song.

This is what I call a perfect movement. I have everything a person could ever want. A caring husband. A beautiful daughter. A lovely family. Faithful friends and blessings of the elders.

Life has been a roller coaster since a handsome man named Carter Woodwords stepped into my life. I got a family. I got a husband. I got so many friends and what not. I don't regret a single movement of it.

Life has been a rollercoaster, but it is my rollercoaster.