Chapter 40 - Epilogue

5 years later...

Lily Woodwords

"How long will it take?" I heard Carter ask from the room. I'm currently in my walk-in closet. We are hosting a party for a major success of 'Fashion and the City' here at Pericoloso Mansion today.

I'm currently getting ready while Carter is busy playing with my 6 months old son, Jason. Yes, we had another baby after Sara. I wanted to wait for a while before that. Now, I'm a major in English language and am a professor here at NYU. The studies and all took sometime and with Sara around it was all a little difficult but luckily I had everyone here to support and help me with it. I had some complications with Jason due to the earlier C-Section with Sara but thankfully I and Jason both are absolutely healthy.

 I had some complications with Jason due to the earlier C-Section with Sara but thankfully I and Jason both are absolutely healthy

Katherine and Evan had another baby post the twins. The twins are Adam and Rose Stalin who are 4 each just like Sara and then came Adan Stalin.

Anna and Ian got married about 4 years ago. They had two babies over the time. First came River who is 3, and is the same age as Adan. Then came baby Jasmine who is an year old.

Liam and Emma too got married 2 years ago. They have Leila their 3 year old daughter and Ava their one year old daughter.

Basically, Adam, Rose and Sara are 4. River, Adan and Leila are 3. Ava and Jasmine are 1 and Jason is 6 months old.

Also Scott married his longtime girlfriend, Amelia, and Sam and Sonia have a daughter, Jenna Edwards. My middle name is her first name and she is the most beautiful goddaughter ever. Alessandro and Cassandra got married and they have shifted to Italy to handle the part of gang situated there.

Jessica is in a live-in relationship with Alec for about 3 years now and they are getting married next year. Zack and Amara had a son 2 years ago named Elijah.

I changed into my black gown with spaghetti straps. I let my hair down and curled them a bit. The gown had white and yellow flowers on the upper half portion. It was a shiny black on the lower half. I did a little bit of makeup and wore my heels. I have grown to love heels. It's a good thing I'm a little short in terms of height as compared to Carter even after wearing the tallest heels I can handle so I freely wear them. I had my small black purse with me.

I walked out and saw a suited Carter with my darling Jason

Jason is a full on papa's boy. He got Carter's blue eyes too but they are a little darker than Sara's. Guess cause mine are brown. He got Carter's dark brown hair and has a striking similarities with Carter with his features too. He prefers being with him a lot and Sara likes spending time with me. We haven't got a lot of Nannies cause I want my children to remember their childhood with us around and not some strangers. We have only two nannies for all 9 kids. Only while vacationing we hire more nannies.

"Look mom's here." Carter said to Jason who turned his head towards me. I picked him up from the bed and kissed both his cheeks and had some childtalk with him.

"Shall we?" Carter offered me his hand and I gladly accepted it. Hand-in-hand we walked out of our room to the living room where Ian's family was already present. Shortly Liam's family came down followed with Katherine and the kids. Evan was having a talk with the event manager and as soon as he joined us, we cut a cake prior to the guests' entry.

Shortly, the guests arrived and everyone sat down to have dinner. After the dinner it was time for some dance.

I and Carter were dancing just like everyone else.

You know it's the best feeling in the world when you look back at your time with somebody and it feels like yesterday when you met them.

I was indeed feeling like it was just yesterday when he passed me the chit about our meeting at the cafè I worked at and today he's everything I'll ever ask for. Life hasn't been so bad after all.

"I'm glad I got equal Pleasures and Pain in my story to look back at"

~ The End ~

Carter Woodwords
Lily Woodwords
Sara Woodwords
Jason Woodwords

Thank You