-22:AN-

This is a little summery about what races I put in/made for my book, which can or can't used magic, how the two types work again and all the good stuff.

Magic types:

wild magic: the whole world is filled with it and unless you are an elemental you also have it in you as it is important to life like water, its a shapeless mass like air unless you learn to form it to cast spells and also control elements (those that elementals can and can't control), cast enchantments and heal. this type of magic is volatile and hard to grasp, taking years of hard work to get to a decent level. if the grasp you have on it isn't firm it can backfire.

elemental magic: elemental magic is another type of magic, far more stable as ones body is the creator of it and easier to master, less versatile as it only controls the basic element present in nature (earth, air, water, wood, ice, fire, etc...) and not human made (sword, bricks, tanned leather) unlike the wild magic that can with enough training. despite this, this magic is really strong to from what you saw displayed by Mystery and her friends.

void: a possible magic construct or better said lack of it, a black hole that consumes and destroys all magic, little is known of it as of now.

spirit magic: (not present in this book but exists) spirits are magical beings that can have the ability to control something about the world with magic

Species's in the world:

-Humans: elemental and wild magic capabilities. 6ft
only humans can be elementals but can learn wild magic if they aren't an elemental (like the butler that tried to disguise the poison). there are many king and queedoms but the one of Solor is the most famous and biggest currently, having been the last stronghold when humans most died out.

-Spirits: magical beings. ???ft
spirits are beings of pure magic leaving in a different realm, they are not good nor evil and each has its own morals, the are beings of magic able to control parts of the world (ex: the snow, the desert)

-Elves: wild magic capabilities. 7ft
slow ageing race that has an advanced knowledge on the healing aspect of wild magic and trains up anyone compatible with wild magic to use it. they live in the eastern woodlands, east of Solor.

-Dragons: masters of wild magic. the oldest can be up to 200ft
dragons are beasts that long ago rose from the wild magic itself, first to rule the land and siding with humans in the big war. they live hidden from humans in an undisclosed location, only the Solor royal family can call upon their help.

-Skin Takers: innate wild mage but inabilities to learn. 6ft
they live in the plains down south in small communities, have the innate ability to take on the looks of what their consumed the blood off, that being the one and only wild magic at their disposition.

-Devines: made of wild magic. 25 to 100ft
they are huge beast that live on the land, long ago there were many but only a few remain today.

-Orcs: none magical beings. 8ft
tall, robust and muscular green skinned people almost looking like nature mixed with man, live in the northern cold and have one king for the whole race, tusks in the lower jaw sticking out, the longer they are the more strength and reputation they have in their society.

-Lazars: none magical beings. 6ft without tail 9ft with
creature that is humanoid with scales ranging from yellow to brown on their body, tail half their height, hairless slick body with holes for ears and slits for noses, sharp row of teeth, can move on all fours or on two legs and hands with four clawed fingers. tongue like a serpent. they live down in the heat of a desert in a society built on the morals or 'kill or be killed' and 'survival of the strongest'.