Fix me

"just blink for me, I'll cool your anger down" - nct 127, fire truck
:
:
:
:
:
:
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

What is a king?

That is a question that is not so easy to answer.

A king starts at the bottom, then lifts himself from the ground with force and power. At least, that's what it's always been for Jake.

A king then starts of his reign with brutality and strength as his method, using fear to get the people on his side. He keeps his reign with an iron first, until one mistake puts everything into chaos.

Jake is the king of Lake view high.
He started of as a bully, using his fist to get what he wanted.

Now he just observes, and watches his empire like a hawk, the empire he created.

The new students look around innocently, looking oh so excited to start their high school life. The ones who have older siblings here know better than to be excited. They are afraid, just like the rest of the student body. They know better because they know him, and exactly who runs this place.

Jake plasters a cold look on his face, and makes a grand entrance through the bus doors. It's his last year at this school. The last year of his seemingly everlasting reign.

Devon and Chad follow him from the bus like two loyal dogs. His two best friends. Devon is the one he trusts the most, out of anyone at this school. Devon is the second strongest at Lake view high, but is too weak hearted to challenge Jake. Chad on the other hand, is a good friend too, kinda. He is one sleezy bastard sometimes though. Two nights ago, Jake found out about his girlfriend, Samantha, cheating on him with none other than Chad. How does he know? The king knows everything. That's why Chad looks so nervous today.

It's also why Jake pushes his girlfriend off him, when she clings onto him like the bitch she truly is. She frowns but turns to her friend Becky to gossip. Anger boils inside Jake.

With an eye roll, they enter through the school doors with strength, with Jake at the center. The doors make a huge noise, that echo through the now silent hallways. The freshmen gasp, not aware of his status. The others cower away In full fear.

Some freshmen don't move out of his way, and Jake simply pushes them to the ground. He finds his way to the only good place at this school, his locker. The one place where nobody dares to show up except him and his friends. However, not everything seems to be going his way today, because next to his locker, stands a boy.

The first thing Jake notices is his hair and clothes.
He is wearing blue denim jeans and a graphic T-shirt that has the words love all over it in rainbow text. His color scheme seems to match his beautiful blond locks.
He is basically a model, a very attractive model. At first glance he also seems like someone Jake could crush easily like a bug, but his eyes seem to scream out "don't judge a book by its cover", for good reason.

He is like the opposite of Jake, who is wearing only dark colors that match his brown hair and muscular form. Suddenly Jake wishes he could wear such nice clothes and not loose respect.

He decides against confronting this seemingly gay model, and focus his frustration on opening the locker harshly.

The school seems further and further away as Jake drowns in his own anger.
When he was younger, all he did was punch it out. He punched and kicked his enemies to the ground, watching them cower away like the rest in the end.
His reputation got deadlier and deadlier, even reaching others schools, until he just stopped. Well not entirely, but nowadays he finds it easier to just drown in the anger rather than making his kingdom reach its breaking point. How much blood could one school really take in the end?