Angry

"They are torturing me"- NCT "TIMELESS"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Allan please talk to us! You haven't been yourself ever since you asked Jake to talk to you last week, it's worrying us!"

Allan didn't want to talk, he didn't want to.

"I'm fine, let's just move on!"

There it was again, aggressive behavior, so unlike Allan. The usually quiet Violet was staring at him with worry. Skye and Alex were trying to make him talk. He doesn't want to. Allan doesn't want to.

Everyone was there except Kyle. Where was Kyle?

Where was Kyle?

That's how it began.

The first hit came quickly.

It hurt.

A guy with big blue eyes and soft brown locks. He would have been really pretty as a model. If only he could have been a little less of an asshole.

The second punch hurt a little less. His fist dug into Allan's skin, and he could feel the blossoming bruise. Even when the familiar taste of iron filled his mouth, he didn't really react.

Maybe because he was familiar with it. Familiar with the taste of blood in his mouth.

Sure it had been awhile, but it doesn't change the fact that he remembers well. He remembers exactly how much bloody fists covered in metal rings felt like. Blood row high punches.

This was not the same kind of punches. These were sloppier and softer, no metal rings or broken knuckles. Simply two assholes wanting to ruin someone's day.

Yes two, the blue eyed pretty boy and... another guy. The other guy was not pretty like the first one.

His hair was dirty and his skin wasn't soft like the other ones. How did Allan know that? Well the third punch came from him.

He might not be pretty, but his punches hurt. Allan fell backwards at the impact, his back painfully hitting the cold stone floor. Still no reaction.

He didn't want to see his friends worried looks. He didn't want to see the crowd laughing.

Allan shut his eyes in hopes of shutting it all out.

For the past week, Allan had felt nothing. What Jake did, that hurt way more than the punches they were giving him now. But then... then it just stopped. He felt nothing.

He had been numb, empty... gray all week.

A leg got kicked into his stomach. The pretty guy had hard shoes.

What Jake did hurt more than any kick. So he doesn't react. Allan doesn't know what to feel or how to react anymore. He doesn't know if he wants to feel anymore.

When a second kick hit his stomach, blood filled his mouth and he spit it out. The two boys smiled proudly at what they had caused. Kyle yelled at them, begging them to stop.

Why is he always taking all the pain?

He let Jake walk away.

He stands like a human shield for his friends. He lets them punch him.