Why would you?

"I spent that time like a fool, that's what I want to say to you" - Gaho "stay here"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"We have to talk seriously now Jake!"

The boy who was mentioned doesn't say a word. Allan clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"I'm tired of this! I'm tired of it all!"

Jake continues to look over him. Allan is already angry at him.

Couldn't this just be easy for one moment? Couldn't a teen like him get a normal life at school?

Is it a must to play such weird politics? Allan has put everything on line just for this. He needs to do this, he really does! All he can think about is what happened in the past. He always has to run away, always has to play the underdog, and he's sick of it!

Allan's hand curls into a fist, as he tries his best to control himself. Anger doesn't fix anything. Violence doesn't do any good.

"Look at me Jake!"
Allan snaps.

Allan softens immediately when he sees Jake look so frightened. Frightened and confused. Lost and guilty.

Just like what he truly feels inside.

Lost and scared.

Despite Jakes bigger form, not even he can stay calm around Allan. He can't ignore Allan when he is being like this.

"Look Jake...what happened last week..."

Jakes eyes find his in moments panic, for the first time they actually make eye contact today.

He looks around for anyone that might be overhearing them. In a place like this, it's not a surprise to see snitches just around the corner.

He is paranoid about this, Allan notes.

"Can we just forget it?"

His suggestion came suddenly.

Jake was met with silence, and he gulped a little. This isn't easy, why can't it be easy?

He dared to look down at Allan's reaction, and he saw that Allan was definitely not happy. His face was twisted into a surprised expression, and his eyes looked back at Jake with an emotion that he could not understand.

Disappointment? Betrayal? Sadness?

Did he expect to see those emotions from Allan? Actually he had hoped he could've avoided him for as long as possible.

When did he start to become so scared of Allan?

No... more like....

When did he start caring about what Allan would think? When did it really start?

"No...

You are not forgetting...

And neither am I"

Allan's voice was icy and sharp. He was angry at Jake for wanting to break his one and only rule.

Back when he used to go to Silver row high, he had many flings and very VERY close friends. All of them wanted to hide their relationship with him, and that was understandable at Silver row high. He wanted to hide too.

He told them they could hide as much as they wanted, but there was one thing they could not.

They were not allowed to forget.