Don't mess with me

"Rewrite a brand new life, ever since the beginning" - SuperM "Tiger inside"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Allan pulled away after just two short seconds.

With a deep blush across his cheeks, he stepped back and coughed.

"I-"

Jake just stared at him in shock, as Allan tried to form words. His heart was beating fast.

Allan took another step back, and dared to look up at Jake.

"Thank you for today... I really appreciate it"

Allan's running form, was the last thing he saw of him that night.

Jake just stood there for a few minutes in complete silence, before also taking his leave. Slowly making his way back home.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey Jake"

Jake woke up with mixed feelings.

Last night

Allan kissed him.

"Wake up sh*thead"

Jake frowned and opened his eyes. The window blinds were open, and light blinded him. He blinked a few times, trying to figure out how woke him up.

"Tommy?"

His older brother rolled his eyes, and hit his head.

"Yeah, it's me. Get up"

"Huh? Why? Why are you here?"

His brother stood up from the bed, and walked over to his closet. He rummaged around, while Jake watched him in silence.

Jake frowned as a shirt and pants were thrown at him.

"Put these on, we are leaving soon"

"Leaving where?"

Jake frowned and stood up from his dusty bed. He put his shirt on and ruffled through his brown hair. The weather seemed nice, but it was probably already late afternoon.

"My place, I have a job for you"

Tommy threw socks to him, and Jake frowned deeply.

"A job? Aren't you gonna ask Jimmy? Why me?"

Jake put on his pants and socks, waiting for his older brother to respond. Tommy shrugged, and threw Jakes jacket at him. Jake rolled his eyes at all the clothes being thrown at him

"Jimmy is doing something else, i don't know, he ain't here"

Jake ran to catch up with Tommy, who was already leaving his room.

They passed the dirty kitchen. Dishes stood in the sink, and old takeaway dirtied the floor.
The lights were flickering.
Jake frowned, the kitchen lights shouldn't be on, it's a waste of money.

He closed the lights, and followed his brother to the front door.

Jimmy is not home? Not a surprise.

The brothers who had promised to take care of him, the only minor left in his family back then, had broken their promise. Money doesn't just come from anywhere.