Sequel!

Preview of "king of the revolution"
The second book in the series "Jake and his boys" and the sequel to "mess with me, mess with you"
First going to be published 23.12.2020 (23 of dec 2020)

Dion feels the need to struggle for air, to cough and fight back. Some primal instinct of his is telling him that he needs to survive, he needs to fight for his life. But it wouldn't be very proper to do so, to give up. Not to mention that his mind is getting hazier and hazier, from the lack of sleep and food and maybe even the lack of oxygen. He can hear Max mumble, maybe even shout words at him but he can't make anything if it. All that he wants to do is sleep, let go for just one second. The last few days have been rough, tests in every class that he knows he has to ace. There is no time for food or sleep, every second is spent studying. Even now he can't think of anything other than math equations and chemicals.

Dion doesn't know what happened next. All he knows is that he didn't cough or try to breath for air, he only let himself pass out. He doesn't know if Max was ready to kill him or not, or if he really died or just passed out. But at that moment, nothing really mattered. All that was left was anxious thoughts and the constant need to be the best, and of course, his fathers many rules that always loomed over his head. Somehow he always knew that the rules would become the death of him, somewhere deep inside in his heart.

But this is not the time, not yet.

After what feels like just a few seconds with his eyes closed, but what happens to become a few hours, Dion opens his eyes one more time.

Long chapters about Allan, Jake and a completely new character, Dion Elton. First eight chapters published 23.12, and after that it's every Wednesday as usual. Thank you for reading my book, and even though I know that this one has quite short chapters and especially bad writing in the first few chapters- this sequel is really my favorite so far. The chapters are double as long and the plot gets even more intense! Stay tuned!