I would punch for you

"The moment all senses stop, little tremors spread inside me.
For the first time I am swallowed by this feeling, that I become who I am" - Ateez "inception"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Suddenly Allan hears a sound of pain, that did definitely not come from him.

Did that come from.... Dorian? How the heck...?

Allan opens his eyes and sees Dorian holding his forehead in pain. His friends are all glaring at someone to their left. Allan looks to where they are glaring, and sees none other than Jake Chess himself.

Jake is smirking while holding another rock in his hand, something he must have used to cause Dorian pain.

He threw a f*cking rock at Dorian.

"Damn, I knew you were one low bastard, but I didn't think you would stumble this low"
Jakes laughs.

Dorian huffed out of anger and turned around to face the culprit.

"First you loose in tonight's game, then you attack someone from our school?
To be fair I wouldn't expect anything better from someone like you"

The air was thick from tension, and both groups of friends held their collective breath as their leaders stared at each other. Crowds were starting to form around them, as they saw their kings together.

Dorian is void of any emotion, while Jake patiently waits for him to make the first move. His adrenaline is high from winning the game, and his whole body is on full focus.

More people gather, practically half of the population from both schools are there, to see it go down. They whisper and push each other, to try and see better.

Allan gulps and looks over at Dorian, and then back at Jake. Should he go to Jake now or?

The comes Dorians laugh, that disgusting laughter that Allan is so very familiar with.

"Your protecting you subjects now Jake? That's new, especially cause he's gay"
He scoffs and opens his mouth again before Jake has the chance to respond.

"I didn't think we'd come to this... but-"
He cracks his knuckles

"I guess it's finally time for us to fight"

Allan takes a deep breath, and thinks about just running away.

Would he make it?

He can't believe he is trusting his "bullies" to protect him, from something so serious. There was no way anyone had seen this coming.

Only Allan knew the truth. That Jake isn't homophobic. But that is exactly the problem.

How the heck is Jake going to explain why he is protecting him now, without loosing his very precious image and position as "king"?

"Does it really matter what you say Dorian? I'd take a chance to show you that I'm stronger any day, and I guess that day happens to be now. You know why? Because I am stronger, and I will win. Today and any other day"

The wind blows a little colder, and the only thing that's heard are the trees rustling, as the tensions builds up.

The crowd had gasped at Jakes response, and were now more eager than ever to see this legendary battle.

Dorian growls and charges at Jake with full force. Jake had managed to piss him off.

Jake himself squints his eyes and doges Dorians first punch. Their respective friends charge at each other as well.