Gossip

"Every time I come around, another bad boy down" -red velvet "bad boy"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It's lunch period when I finally decide to kick Samantha out of our group.

Most people would be sad, since we are breaking up.

Honestly I'm starting to think everything in my life is an act. I never did even like her.

She walks up to our table, with all of our female group members tagging behind her, including Becky. I roll my eyes and give a pointed look at Chad, who visibly gulps.

"Baaaaabe! How was maths classss"
I groan in frustration. It's quite annoying to have someone yell like that every day. Everyone is silent and looking at us, and it's starting to bother me more than it ever has before.

But it serves a good purpose too, because now we have the entire school as our witnesses.

"Go away Samantha, we are over"
I say loud and clear.

I say it like It's the easiest thing in the world to break up with her, probably adding to her embarrassment. I watch her face go from confusion to anger really quickly. That spoilt b*tch really thinks she could get away with anything? I guess you could say I'm giving her a valuable life lesson.

"What the f*ck is that supposed to mean Jake!?"
She screams, and I mean screams.
I hate her voice soo sooo much right now.

If someone wasn't watching us before, they definitely were now.

I feel the familiar boil of anger start to consume me, just at the thought of her annoying face and voice. I'm getting really tired of people thinking they have power over me here. It seems like they have forgotten I'm their king, haven't they? I guess I should've realized that, when you give someone a higher status than others, they think they are more valuable.

I tower over her, giving her a probably really nasty glare. She could've walked away and saved herself from my wrath, but nooooo. She would never because she is Samantha. What a shame.

"You are really something you know?
How stupid must one be, to cheat on the one person,
who has say in your social life? Not only did you dare cheat on me, but you lied to me as well.
Now you even dare to yell at me? Did you forget I run this school?
Don't show your face around us anymore Samantha"

Everyone holds their breath.

I guess you could call me sexist for letting Chad stay and kicking Samantha out. It's not.

No matter how bad and stupid Chad can be, Samantha is 1000X worse, I mean it.

After a few seconds of silence, Samantha recognizes her defeat and leaves silently. This time only Becky follows her, nobody else. She is no longer queen. Finally.

I turn to my food again, but notice everyone staring. Every time! Why do they have to stare so much!

Chad, who is desperate to gain my trust back, stands up and gives everyone a death glare.