LOVE OR IN LOVE (BLURB)

HERE'S THE BLURB OF MY SECOND BOOK, LOVE OR IN LOVE

"Wanna dance?" I smirked.

"Lead the way." He smirked back.

I tugged him seductively on his shirt and made my way to the dance floor. I placed both my hands around his neck. His minty smell filled my sense while his hands traveled down to my hips. He grasped them gently and swayed me to the rhythm.

He slid his hand lower onto my ass and squeezed it gently. Jordan pulled me in closer and our faces were inches apart.

Kiss him!

Fuck he's so hot

Kiss him!

Kiss him now!

My brain was yelling for me to do so! That's when I realised, my main motto was to leave him tempted, hungry for more, not eat his face again.

I knew he was leaning in to kiss me. I ran my tongue gently but quickly across his lower lip and pulled away. Without looking back, I made my way to the bar.

**

Looking for a book with a badass, boss bitch, woman, who doesn't take shit from anyone?

Meet Lexi Hunt. Co-operate lawyer by day, but a full-on sass queen 24/7.

Lexi thought she met her ONE TRUE love, Jackson Avery.

He broke her heart by cheating on her thrice. Years later, he walks back into her life, not only as an opposing lawyer on a huge case, but also as a lover, desperate for her forgiveness.

Someone who wants her back.

Lexi can't deny the fact that she still held a torch for him all these years later.

Causal drinks lead to causal hook ups. But unexpectedly, a casual hook up turns into a colleague, turns into best friend. But does that turn into more?

Jordan Jones. Hunt's colleague turned best friend and safe haven. After a few scandalous sessions, do you think Jordan will still stay in the friend-zone? Does he want to get out?

Will Lexi have to choose between the one she loves and the one she is in love with?

Read to find out ;)

*Warning, this book contains smut (elaborate kiss scenes and lot more) read at your own risk. Don't say you haven't been warned!