ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!!!!

Dedicated to all you crazy awesome readers who have made it this far in the book!

HEY FAM!!!!!!

(this basically is a longer version of an author's note but please do read it)

So I have officially posted CHAPTER 20!!! omgggg that's something really huge for me. 

Also, this book is my baby. I've spent ages working on it and to see you guys reading and enjoying it feels super super awesome. It's a next level high for me and one of my biggest achievements. I posted the first chapter on the 14th of August and today, (6th October) When Blood Runs Bad has crossed 1.6K reads *wipes tears* When I initially started posting chapters I was soooo scared that the book will barely have any reads. My best friends had to push me forward to upload the book here on Wattpad and I love you both for doing so! 

Anne and Jason share this wonderful bond. A love like their's is pure and rare, and finding such love is a dream for most people. Through A and J, i hope you readers could feel some love and warmth. Mel and Roger deserved better. I think everyone knows that by now. But trust me when I say this, I have something in store for him (them) coming up in the next few chapters. 

When Blood Runs Bad is almost over. But unfortunately, I am kinda stuck. I want to give this book a perfect ending, so I'll update only once or maybe twice in a week. I'll let you guys know on Insta when to look out for the next update. There are only three or so chapters remaining, just please stick around till the end if you've made it this far <3

Also, if you wanna check out picture of outfits/the mansion/writing tips/quotes by me and a bunch of other stuff head over to Instagram @ri_anna.writes.

Feel free to DM me on Instagram or even here on Wattpad. It could be anything. Doesn't matter. Feedback is always appreciated! In case you need someone to talk to/vent out just message :) I answer all comments and messages as soon as i can :))

Sending out bigggg hugs to you all!!! Stay safe! Take care of yourselves! Love y'all so so much <3 if you've enjoyed the book so far, please do share the book!!!!! Help When Blood Runs Bad reach 2K reads! (also Indian Wattys are coming up! will update you guys as to what they are soon, coz its my first Wattys as well. P.S. if you are an Indian writer submit your book! it's an amazing opportunity!!!!)

Stay tuned for a new chapter coming out this SATURDAY! Until next time, love love.