18

HEAVY ON THE KINGVON ‼️😭🕊

Vonn POV

Foenem's been tryna hit my line all day but I ain't been in the mood to Fuck with nobody. Shidd I got a lot on my mind. I woke up and saw a blue envelope on my door. That shidd mean I'm behind on rent and my baby needs things. Fuck it imma go hit a lick. I jumped up out my bed and started putting on clothes not caring that it was 1:30am. " Boy where you going this late?" My baby momma woke up and ask. " DRILLING, bitch". I said. How she want shid paid but wants me laid up all the time. I hopped into my car and made my way to the Wic ( O block ).
                       You would think it's morning the way folks packed up in this bitch. Making my way through I dapped up everyone until I found who I was looking for. " you got something for me gang?" I asked one of the boys on the block. " nah but I heard that nigga drew rented out a spot he bouta pull up there now". The guy told me. " alright bey folks". I dapped up the guy letting him know to send me the addy and made my way over to that bitch. It was prefect timing by time as I got there the flexing nigga wasn't there yet. I sat in my car anticipating what I was gonna do. This shit imma bout to do is bogus cause I'm suppose to be home with a bitch but shid I got to pay the rent and feed the kid. Drew won't even be tripping tho cause the shit imma take he won't even miss. His pockets thick. Thinking about it this shid really a risk cause he play with stick. It is what it is if that nigga reach I'm busting his shidd. That boy better not even flinch cause my finger itch. I got snapped out my thoughts when I seen his whip.
                         Drew walked out the car. Damn he ain't alone he came with a bitch. It is what it is I ain't changing no plans. I am who I am.  I ain't stressing it if this hoe out some sense when I up this Blick she better get down. From the look this bitch Burberry down. From the look this hoe bag say chanel. Damn nigga got her in designer and shidd. Looking from back here she a ten one the scale. I might just take her as well. Let me stop being silly. They going in the building I'm going in with them. " God please let him do as I say or you'll be coming to get him". I said with my hands in the air as I ran up on them. Sneaking up on them I realize I shouldn't of drinked or smoked before I made this move. See I'm high and a little bit of tipsy but I'm focused. They had no idea I followed them in until I caught him lacking and put my gun on his kidneys. " DONT FUCKING MOVE OR IMMA UP THIS BITCH". I said lowly to him. He started shaking and fidgeting. I turned my attention to the girl. " Don't look my way or yo whole face gone be missing". She stayed with her face to the wall so I guess she got the picture. " I want the money . Give me it and this shidd gone go simple". I told Drew while holding the gun to his head. He started feeling his pockets when I seen his watch. " and the jewelry this shidd look official". Drew started taking off his jewelry slowly while I started to pat him down. Damn look what I found his pistol. " I should shot your ass for not warning me you had this folks". I said yucking his money and jewelry. I looked to the right cause I heard a giggle. Turned around this bitch my sister " Aye Kay why you dress like a hooker?" Anger was written all over my face looking at her. " And all the niggas you fuck with be pussy". The bitch laughed in me and the niggas face. " aye look mane I'm sorry, sorry for ruining y'all party but I'm keeping the money and jewelry just walk it off you gone thank me tomorrow". I said to him while letting him and Kay leave. These niggas be bitches right flat out they sissy. Play with King Von? They tripping. I stayed there for a minute counting up the money. " Vonnn". I hear Kay scream " Yeah Gang". " you cost me had to beat that nigga ass just now". I laughed so hard when she said that. Kay really be treating people. " he accusing me of setting him up I wish I did foenem". She said. " let's go". I told her.
                      Kay and I made it home together at 4am soon as I walked in the door it was straight to the bullshit. It's like my babymomma was waiting on me to start some shidd. " where tf you just coming from". " bitch you dumb. I was drilling". I told her. " you always fucking drilling which one of your bitches you was with". I sucked my teeth and push past her when I heard Kay. " you gone chill tf out in this house or imma beat your ass". Kay told my bm. I laughed so hard making my way to the shower doing my hygiene. Once I was done I made my way out the house " Kay make sure when I get back this bitch nor her stuff is her". I was tired of the bullshit and ungratefulness. On my way to the O I saw a car following me. I decided to hop out and walk the rest of the way when I seen the flexing nigga coming at me like he wanted revenge or something. I emptied my clip and began to hear sirens so I made a run for it.

- I hope y'all be listening to the clips I put to the topic of the chapters. They there for a reason folks