13

Tasha POV

                 * phone ringing*. I opened my eyes and checked my alarm clock. It's 6:47am. Yo who in the right mind calling me this fucking early. Without looking at the caller ID I answered my phone. " Tash I need your help". " why tf you calling me so early folks and not even a morning". I spoke. " yo ass been around me to long bout folks but morning. This really important". " what's wrong". " imma be at your house in ten". Ace said. I sighed " okay". I got up and did a little quick hygiene before he arrived. * ding dong ding dong ding dong* " ring my fucking bell one more time". I screamed opening the door letting him in. This boy ain't even try sit down he just went straight to pacing that's how I knew it was serious. " Tash you a real lawyer right". " wtf see get out my house I ain't for the bs this morning. Are you a real gangster?" I said. " my bad. So here's the move I need your help. Vonn called me and told me he got in some shit and we was tryna find a way to get out and I kind of told him you could help". " how tf could I?" " you a real lawyer right?" " yeah but I'm not team save a hoe". " Tasha please folks told me he couldn't go back to jail and capped and told him you help me out shit before". He said looking scared asf. " well that's yo lying ass problem not mine". I laughed. " kill the Jokes Fr. Vonn a real gangster. Talking real killer and if he go down he will kill my ass for lying when he could of thought of something". I rolled my eyes. " well this ain't gone be cheap sir cap alot". I smirked. " no thing". " Get Vonn over here". For some reason Ace didn't wanna tell me what Vonn did so I can start thinking.
                  Once Vonn got here we went straight to business. He told me the run down. Now I see why Ace ass didn't tell me. How the fuck he want me get him out of murder without a trail. I'm starting to have a headache. " this shit ain't about to be cheap". I told Vonn. He nod back no doubt. " the best thing to do is find a solid ass person and pay them off to take the fall. You gotta make sure they fam straight while they in jail tho". " you think someone with go for that?" He asked. " go find one of them niggas off the block or in a trap who really down bad and got family to feed. Someone who already been jail atleast twice so you know they can handle it." " you smart asf Tasha but what if the don't believe I'll keep my word". " that's why you have me I'll be in the middle I'll write up a contract with what you'll be doing for them and what happens if you don't keep it. Also what happens if they change they mind and snitch". " Alright bet. Ain't nobody dumb enough to snitch on me I'll have they whole family killed". " you need to worry bout Kiesha either quiet her or kill her. As much as I like her". " I'll handle that". " okay and I'll handle setting it up on the person so go find them and hit me back". " bet". " aye now lets about price I need 35k for this deal". I told Vonn dry eye. " when I bring the person I'll bring it". He said and I shock his hand before he left.
                            Turning around I looked at Ace " now you scary cap bitch". I smiled. " you got jokes". " this gonna cause you too." " what you want?" " I'm ready to put that song out but I want a boom ass video for it. I want Shooter connects dealing with it so handle it". He grabbed me and kiss me while nodded yes. I guess you can say we have been dating for couple days now