3

Vonn POV
I was fixing my pants walking out the door when I heard " Vonn you just gonna bounce on me like that". This girl gotta be out of her mind if she thinks I'm about to spend the night. Without a word I open the door to shordies apartment and bounce. I was on my way to this little 24hour food spot on 64th before I head home. Just as I pulled up I seen a nice Shordie. She was looking good but I can't get caught up. It's late and I ain't tryna get caught lacking. I ran up and ordered my food. Before I got done ordering I heard the cashier next to me tell Shordie how much her food was so I slipped her a $50 and told her keep the change and continued ordered. I decided to wait inside for my food. Mostly because I wanted to check Shordie. There was a corner in the restaurant where I could see everything so that's where I stood waiting on my food. Soon as I seen Shordie walking in my view I took a picture to show my guys.

 Soon as I seen Shordie walking in my view I took a picture to show my guys

If Shordie didn't try get at me tonight. I'll find her again with this picture. I'm not the type to be drooling over girls. I won't ever speak to no bitch first. I'll make a move but I'm not coming onto nobody. Fuck I look like. Just then I was snapped out of my thoughts. " thanks". " huh". " my bad tryna thank you for paying for my food". " it's cool Shordie". " you should hit my line sometime". I handed her my phone and she added my number. Just then my ticket number was called and I knew that meant my food was ready. I got it and left .

Dia POV
" FUCKKKK" I said just as I came. I'm not sure if it was the weed but Shooter really put in some good work just now. It took me a minute to gain strength to go and wash up. Once I was done I went straight to take a nap. Naked and all. When I got back up Shooter was gone. I guess he had something to do but I wasn't tripping. Not sure what to do with myself now I called Tasha. She didn't answer the phone. I dialed the number right back and she answered immediately. " Hey sus". " Hey westie". Tasha said. " what's going on with you". " funny how you call after I'm done with the hard work". We laughed. " girl I was busy if you know what I mean". I chuckled. " ew girl you nasty. But speaking of busy girl guess who I seen". " whooo". " Shooter whed ass friend". " lol y'all spoke?" " Girl as much as I tried to avoid him and get rid of him that boy pushed my trolley around and paid for my groceries". " ouuu girl he like you". We talked for a while longer before getting off the phone.