21

King Von picture gone be all through this book! If you ain't like seeing him don't read my shit.
- I feel like my book was all over the place before but I'm trying to fix it now 😭
- keep rocking with me guys. I have a lot of plans for this. It's gonna be bomb I promise.

Asian Doll POV

Asian Doll POV

Soon as Vonn said he was on his way I hopped up so quick and got in the shower. Yesterday made me realize I still kind of like him. I'm not trying to act on it because I have a boyfriend but I'll go with the flow and whatever happens happens.

My dude is working a night shift so I know he'll be gone just about all night. Sometimes I wonder if he's creeping on me but I try not to think to much into it.

* bang bang bang*. " Who tf banging on my shit". Semi- screamed heading to the door. Even though I already know who it was, I wanted to act hard. " the king now open up".

" ohh you the king now?" I asked opening the door for vonn. He was smirking. " Big on the King von folks". Playful I rolled my eyes as if I was mad. " you want something to eat?".

Before he could answer I was taking up a plate of food. I figured he could use something hot in his stomach. Who could?

_____

After Vonn got done eating we went into the bedroom and start watching Netflix. It was funny and typically that he only wanted to watch Friday after next but I didn't mind.

I was way too into the movie when I heard Vonn speaking to me. " come lay closer shorty". Without responding I did as I was asked. My heart was racing. Being all on Vonn like this was new to me but I could get use to it.

Vonn caught me off guard when he turned my face with his pointing finger. He left a nice wet kiss on my lips. I didn't kiss back or move away. " why your eyes open". I asked him. " cause I don't trust bitches. Why you ain't kiss me back". I mentally rolled my eyes at the fact that he just called me a bitch.

Again he kissed me but this time I kissed back. Maybe this isn't a good idea. Before I knew it our kiss had got deeper and passionately. Once we both let go. He was staring into my eyes. Both of us knew the look we was giving each other.

Without a word this boy climbed on top of me. Leaving kissed on my neck. I began taking off his shirt. My kitty was getting wet for him. The right thing to do was probably to stop but right this minute I wanted him inside me like I never wanted anything before.

Since I thought he was taking to long I got aggressive and pushed him off me. Unbuckling his pants our eyes never let each other. This man was ball naked in the front of me. Believe me when I say he is blessed.

Grabbing the shaft of his wood with my hands I licked my mouth. Slowly moving closer to Vonn. " I'm going to take care of you King". He nodded. I kissed the tip slowly and start moving my tongue around on his wood. The expression on his face you could see I was teasing him.

Knowing he couldn't take the teasing much longer I went straight in with the deep throat. Instantly he threw his head back. I bobbed my head back and forward making sure to leave a lot of spite. Feeling his wood throbbing I knew he was going to come. That boasted my ego and I just went in. Before I knew it all his kids was in my mouth. " Fuckkkkk". He said looking down at me.

Looking into his eyes I sallowed every drop. He smirked. Motioning for me to go on the bed. I did just that. What I had on was perfect. A dress. He probably thinks I planned this but I didn't. Vonn reached up my dress and slid off my pants.

" You ready". Surprisingly he asked. Biting my lips I nodded. He grabbed his wood and slowly entered my tight walls. " Mmmmm". He moaned while I pushed back a little trying to adjust myself. " noo fucking running". " okay daddy". Slowly he pumped in and out of me until I adjusted to the pace.

The pace speed up a bit. " Fuckkk daddy". This shit felt so good. At this point I would do whatever for him. " bend it over for big daddy". He said sliding out. Just as he said I bend over and arched my back. Soon as he slid in he got right back out and tapped his dick on my back.

I guess he was trying not to nut. Soon as he went back in I made sure to snatch his soul. On cue I started throwing my ass back like my life depend on it. " why you tryna wild out on my dick ma". I ignored him and continued to please him for a while before I heard " fuckkkk baby". The next thing I felt was nut all over my back. This man fucked me way better than my boyfriend. I think I'm falling for him now.

Going into the tub was on my mind but after that work out I need a minute. Vonn and I both fell asleep into each others arms. This pussy put him to sleep.

- Sorry for the wait again 😩
I been so busy lately and I'm tired as hell right now but I know I needed to give you guys something