27

- Y'all ass still ain't vote 😒😒 only posting this because my faithful readers have been waiting ‼️

If y'all seeing this that means my votes and comments looking good 😋 I know y'all could do it. Keep that up. The book already free. And I add these clips and songs to the top to make y'all entertained. What other writer does that?

 What other writer does that?

Asian Doll

Not too long ago I made it back to my house. Since I have work tonight I couldn't stay at Tasha's place any longer to hang with the girls.

My nightly routine for work was almost done. Grabbing a few things out the closet. I packed my bag. It took me a few minutes and then I looked around making sure I wasn't leaving anything I needed.

Making 90 on the freeway got me to work under 30 minutes. That was good. Walking through the door I made sure paid for my stage time and went straight to the to chill in the locker room until it was my time.

At work everything is the same as it always was. I don't speak to none of the folks in here. The all seem messy and I'm not here for that shit. Only thing I'm here for is my bread. I was sitting on my phone chilling and overheard the crowd. It sounds packed tonight. I hope some big ballers out there. So I can leave with a good stack tonight.

Thinking about it, when I walked in the club was decorated a little. Maybe someone is preforming. I shrugged it off because it wasn't my business and started changing into my stage clothes.

The Dj was on time cause the minute I place my last heel on he introduced me. " OKAYYY ALL YALL BIG BALLERS GET READYY. ALL THE NIGGA WITH THE BIG MONEY IN CHICAGO PULL YA STACKS OUT CAUSE THIS A BAD ONE!! COMING TO THE STAGE IS ASIANNN BRATTT". He shouted through the mic.

What a grand introduction. Just as he called my name, all I could hear was whistling and cheering. I guess they hyped too see me tonight. As I walked out slowly I observed the audience. I could tell some big money was in the club tonight.

Some familiar faces from off the gram was in here. Imma act the fuck out and put on a good show tonight. Bills started to pile up on the stage as I danced to my first song. This shit look like it bouta be crazy tonight and I'm liking it.

As the first song finish I heard the Dj start to speak in the mic. I can't lie I got irritated cause no way he cutting my performance short tonight. If he think so he has a next thing coming. " we got a baller who wants to come on stage with you for lap dance Asian. Some get this man a chair". The Dj said.

I was confused cause I never seen no shit like this but the minute my dj held up a stack of 10k I didn't care anymore. If who ever this is wants a lap dance. He'll surely get one.

A big ole smile came cross my face when I seen it was Vonn who paid for the lap dance. Of course I didn't mind giving him one. Shidd I always give him free ones. Ciara body party played through the club.

As I slow wined on him I felt him getting hard under me. It was funny was hell. I know later he gone want a lot more than a lap dance if you know what I mean. Bills was still flying for all over.

Once I finished dancing on Vonn I still had another song to dance to. I made sure kill that. The club was booming.

Seeing Vonn here actually made my night better.

Once my stage performance was over the guards walked me to the back to count my money. I was in the back there for about an hour counting before I decided to stop until I get home. Including the money from the lap dance I counted out 32k so far and that wasn't all.

Money was still in the club and I was gone make sure get it. The biggest section in the club had celebrities. All of herbo those was in there. The girls said every time a dancer goes to their section they tell them to keep it moving.

I ain't them bitches. Imma try my hand. Let's not forget I'm here for the money and if one of them try to disrespect me I'll be on they ass anyway.

Walking in the section all eyes was on me. Moving through I made my way to the pole in the middle of their second. Soon as I started dancing bills got to coming. I don't know why they treated them other dancers ass but I'm not of them.

This section was lit. Herbo actually told me I got stop dancing and just chill in the section I'll be straight. Shidd nothing more I like. Believe it or not I actually don't like dancing but that's how I make my money so.

I was chilling chopping it up when I heard a familiar voice on the mic. It was Vonn. " y'all gone be the first to hear my shit. It just dropped literally a minute ago. Dj rum crazy story". Vonn handed the dj back the mic.

This song really went crazy. The club went crazy for it. I'm happy for my boy. After spending a few more minutes in the section I decided it was time to leave. My body was getting tired so I'm gonna call it an early night.

" goodnight gang". I dapped herbo. He's actually a really cool and humble guy. Before I walked out the section he handed me 5 racks. Damn Herbo really just gave 50k for chilling in his section for an hour.

____

I made it home and showered already. You already know I done called Vonn and checked up. Seeing all this money had me to excited to sleep. I stayed up until I counted all the money. Damn I really made $100,145.00. Money like this is why I dance.

- 30 votes and 15 comments for the next chapter 😋
It's getting juicy you don't wanna b waiting so vote and comments
What's about to happen between Vonn and Kiesha 👀