2

Shooter POV
That little party Dia &' Tasha had yesterday was good. It wasn't packed but it wasn't dry. Just enough people for me to watch my surroundings. Everyone had enjoyed their self and best part of it all is I had Dia's drunken ass after it all. " what you thinking bout bro". Ace said. " replay that party in my head. You crazy nigga why you smack ole girl booty like that Dawg". " she fine bro I wanted some of that ass but she try down play a nigga. When since these bitches be acting hard to get round me son". " Shordie ain't like that yo she on that grown woman shit you can't play her like no little girl. That's Dia best friend. I ain't never seen her with no dude or talk about no dude so I guess she is hard to get". " yeah I ain't tripping over no girl". We finished passed our blunt until it was gone. " Anyway imma head out". " yeah I need to head to the store to pick up a couple of things anyway but imma hit your line later bro".
I'm high as fuck and the only place I was interested in being is up under my woman. I ringed this girl door bell about 3 times before she answered. " why you take so long". " I was in the bathroom boo". I kissed her cheek. We went in her bedroom and I got straight under the covers. " boy you look high as fuck". I laughed so loud. " you been smoking that shit hey". " baby chill". " go showered that weed scent off. I don't wanna be smelling that all day". Just as she said I did. Once I was finished we cuddled up and went fast asleep.

Tasha POV
It was time for a new hairstyle so I hit up my boo and went straight to her Solon. Once I got there I was the first in her chair and she didn't waste no time doing my braids. I was happy I didn't have to spend all day in the Solon and I was pretty satisfied with the job she did. Before I go back home I need to pick up a few things from the store. Although I live by myself I like to keep my shit shocked out. You never know what's gonna happen and fuck I look like without food? I pulled up to a food Mart not to fat from my house and started grabbing a couple of things I needed. Not only foods items but household goods as well before I knew it my trolley was getting to heavy for me to push it so I knew it was time for me to make my way to the register after I pick up some meat.

I was struggling to push this heavy ass trolley to the front when I heard chuckling

I was struggling to push this heavy ass trolley to the front when I heard chuckling. Doubt it was my business so I continued to carry on. " if you wasn't so Feisty I woulda helped you". I turned around and noticed that it Was Shooter's Friend from yesterday. " I didn't ask for no help". He softly pushed me out his way and started to push my trolley for me. Just as I was about to curse his ass I remember how heavy the trolley was so I decided to hold out on it. Once we reached the register I started to unload my things on the belt of the register. " not even a thank you". I rolled my eyes. " I didn't ask for your help but preciate it". His cocky smile left his face so fast it was hilarious. " Good afternoon beautiful. How's your day going so far". The male cashier who normally cash me out spoke. Ace face got heated so quick it was funny. " so you don't see me standing right next to Shordie nigga". I raised my eyebrows trying to figure out why he's getting so defensive. " my day is going good love". The guy continued cashing up my things. " $148.26 is your bill". While I was digging in my purse for my card Ace handed the two one hundred dollar bills. I rolled my eyes and grab my shopping cart and tried to leave. " why you don't let me get that girl". " didn't you come to the shop for something". " I'll get them after I help you little lady". I didn't respond I just started walking to my car. " imma put those in thanks". " I got it ma". Once he was done I tried to close my car door on him but he stopped me. " can I atleast get your number damn". I grabbed his phone and saved my number and drove off before he could say anything else. I don't have all day to get home and unpack these stuff.