8

Tasha POV

Notification
Shooter ( Bro): Pulling up now!

" She comingggg". I screamed getting everyone's attention. Just looking through the car glass my bitch looked icy. Even with that blind fold on! We waited for Shooter to lead her out the car. " where are we". Dia asked. " SURPRISEEEEEEE". Everyone and they mama yelled. She yuck off her blind so quick. " stop cheesing girl". I told Dia. " girl shut the fuck up. What we doing here Shooter". I mugged the fuck out her. " we come here so Tasha could take our picture". Shooter said sarcastically. Dia rolled her eyes. " that's for asking a stupid question westie. A bunch of people yelled surprise and you gone ask what you doing here". She just walked off and started hailing everyone in the house. Everyone and they mama was here. This bitch was packed as fuck. Tonight we living. Everyone gonna be drunk. We was partying until the Dj stop the music as he was instructed earlier. " Well guys it's 12am so that means it's a bad bitch birthday. Happy birthday Dia, live it up". I took the mic from his hands. " Dia bring your fat ass up here. From way back kicking rocks you had my back now we up and I definitely have yours. Happy ICYYYY day bestie westie I love you bad and that big head nigga over there gonna make sure your ass enjoy it! The iciest gift only for my westie". I had handed her the Cuban Link I bought her. She hugged me as tears rollled down her face. Shooter took the mic. " Aye I ain't big on talking but happy birthday to my Shordie. I love you and we riding for ever bae". He went behind the Dj setup and pulled out a bug handing her hands of money. " 21,000 for your 21st birthday baby enjoy". He said kissing her on the check. The whole gang gave her birthday gifts. Even Von's guess. Around 2am everyone started to leave. " girl who house is this". Dia drunken ass barely got out her mouth. " somebody's I rented cause I knew we'd be to drunk to drive". " mhmm Shooter come here lemme suck you". " wowww get a room". Ace said. " Westie lemme get a picture of y'all before y'all go be nasty. Make sure show them links I got you".

The Gucci gifts he bought her is the entire outfit

The house I rented is only 3 bedrooms. Dia and Shooter took a room. Vonn and his friend took a room and the next was for me. I took a bath and got settled in bed when I heard everyone loud ass in the front room. " y'all loud asf". I spat. " ion pay for this house for nothing else get lit". " way my bestie". " her ass beyond gone". Shooter said. " why you worrying bout her and I'm right here. Ace said licking his lips. " boy bye we ain't no friends". Everyone laughed.  The group played games while drinking for a while before everyone went to bed.