11

Kiesha POV

                 Last night was wild. I didn't know partying with vonn friends would of been so much fun. Although I fucked up big time but how was I suppose to know ole girl was his sister? Fuck imma roll up. I don't have much time to think. Today imma go find an apartment before work. Well I already have one in mind so imma go pay for it. It's finally time to move out this motel. My money ain't up how I wanted it but it'll have to do for now . I'll just work hard to re-up more once I move out. It's time for me to start getting comfortable. I came out of my thoughts once my blunt was done and headed in the shower. My outfit was simple. Just some long jeans and a tee. I hit 76 on the highway tryna get to the office of the person who im tryna rest from. I made it there in no time. The guy was tryna act hard but once I slapped the money on his deck he automatically could of taken what I wanted to pay a month. I got my keys and headed back to the motel to get my shit. It's times like these I wish I had friends to help me move but I'm good. My new apartment is a block away from Kankakee. It's small buts very homely. No furniture just a bed but it was cool for now. I took an hour sleep after setting up my place and then I got up and got ready for work. Tonight I need Atleast 40k I'm try a re-up big.
Work tonight was boring and I wasn't for it so I decided to call up vonn. He agreed to let me slid up and talk.