25

- I'm backkkkkkkkkk
Sorry for taking so long 😭 I was busyyyyyy

Let's get back to this book guys 😘

Run up my votes and comments

Asian Doll

After that incident I took some time off from work. That showed me I need to get myself together. Also I was worried a bit. Since that morning my boyfriend caught Vonn in my bed I haven't seen or spoke to him.

My mind keeps telling me maybe he's planning something. Maybe he wants to hurt me for revenge but then again I may be paranoid. Either way I'm gonna stay safe. Tonight is the first time Vonn hit my line as well.

I was excited too see him. Although he was wrong for trying to kill my boyfriend. I still miss him; I guess I'm over that. Don't get me wrong. I'm not playing bout sides or trying to be under both of them. In all honesty I think getting together with my boyfriend was to get over Vonn.

Now that he's back. I'm gonna give him all my attention and loyal. If my boyfriend ever calls back I'll end it but for right now the only thing on my mind is being Vonn's woman.

I was knocked out of my thought when my doorbell rang. Instantly I knew who it was. I tied my rob around my body and got up from the bed. Looking through the peep hole to the front door. It was just who I taught it would be.

" wassup folks". Vonn said as I held the door behind me letting him in. For some reason he looked fidgety. That's not like him. Something must of happened. I ignored it just because if he wanted me to know he is going to tell me. I sat on the couch waiting for him to sit down but he just paced around the front room.

" look gang either you tell me what's going on or chill out". The look he gave me I fashoo knew something was wrong. My face went from a smirk to serious very quickly. " look Kiesha I don't want you to be mad at me". I nodded letting him know to finish.

" I just kilt your mans". He said. Instantly my stomach got weak. Tears started to form but I choked them back. Damn Vonn couldn't of just spare him. Why it even had to get that far? " Dayvon you dead wrong and what this only the spot when you in trouble or some shit gang". I haven't been this upset in a very long time.

" Ain't even like that folks. I was on my way over here to give you some good news and I was being followed so I got to dumping. When I doubled back I seen it was your mans. Nigga been on my block looking for me from that day". He said and I sighed. I didn't know how to feel.

Honestly I didn't care much that he was dead. My mind was going crazy thinking what if Vonn gets caught. This the second time he did some dumb shit behind me. I'm not having it cause it could of been avoided.

Without saying another word I handed him some food and got comfortable inside my bed. Of course once he was done he came trying to talk but I wasn't up for it.

- Vote and comment