19

- keep in mind that Kiesha has a new boyfriend that lives with her now.
- Also keep in mind I don't actually know where Kankakee is 😭 we gone pretend it's running distance from o block cause remember that's where Kiesha lives.
- Thanks to everyone that's supporting me with this book for real. I appreciate my day one readers that asks me updates 😘💋.
- No more breaks from updating guys I promise imma go straight in until the end it's the least I can do with all the love I have been getting.
- My writing style may be a little different. I have been working on getting better for y'all.

ENOUGH OF THAT LETS GET BACK TO THIS BOOKKKK!!

Kiesha POV

It's about 5am. Tonight I worked late so I just reached home from work not long ago. Oddly my boyfriend is out. From I got home I have been calling but I have been getting his voicemail.

The only thing I could do to calm my nerves is to go outside and smoke. Yes this is my apartment but my least says I can't smoke inside so. As early as it is outsides hyped.

From I moved here this is the first time we had some action and it's actually amusing to smoke and watch this shit. 12 got a man running. Shidd he getting close. " Fuckk, that's Vonn". I accidentally said out loud. My neighbor began looking at me but the look I gave her she could see I'll slap the shit out of her if she say anything to me.

Vonn was getting closer but he had the police almost by a whole ass block. Soon as Vonn got close enough I gave him the eye, letting him know he can come inside my house to hide. He ran around the back to loose them and the attention and got in.

Soon as he made it in he dropped straight to the floor trying to catch his breathe while I hit the locks on the door. I really hope the police don't come hitting my door down. Although Vonn did me wrong I still have a soft spot of him.

He looked up with the most happiest face once he caught his breathe. " you still got yo pole". I asked trying to know exactly what I'm getting myself into just Incase I got caught with him in here. " you already know". He said looking up at me. I was thinking trying to figure shit out when he snapped me out of my thoughts.

" listen I know I treated you and you didn't had to help me just now". He began. " Thanks I preciate it for. Let's start over". He smirked and I nodded. " Look my name Vonn". " I'm Kiesha but you can call me Asian".

" I'm from the O". " yeah I know". A question popped up in my head and I wasn't holding shit back. " fuck you just did?" " i ain't do shidd". He said but couldn't hold a serious face if you paid him.  " Yeah I know". I said with the most sarcasm causing him to laugh. " don't worry, you good. They gone". He nodded looking out my window.

Vonn said on my couch and pulled out 2 packs. " go buy a coat or something cute". I ain't do this expecting him to pay me but I ain't turning down no money. " still live alone". Should I lie? I thought about it for a minute but I realized he was looking around the house already so that didn't make much sense. " nah he on his way home".

" Bitch fuck you nigga, ho fuck his feelings, if I see him. I just might kill him". My feelings was written all over my face. I was confused and irritated as fuck. " What you talk bout Vonn".
" Folks Remember when you say you was staying with me". " yeah but you treated my ass so I moved on nem". " see you tripping". He told me. " nah gang are you on them perc?" This shit wasn't adding up to me we ain't even talk in a minute. " lemme carry you to your car we can talk about this tomorrow.