33

- can any of you guys edit good? 😭 help please.

Asian Doll

I was just getting down setting up breakfast when I heard foot steps. We didn't have any food in the house yet so I ordered door dash. ( I think that's what it's called lol).

" you always on your wifey shit". Von said walking into the kitchen. " Good morning babe". I kissed him on his cheek and handed him a plate.

One thing I notice is that Vonn doesn't make an attempt to eat unless someone offers him food. It's like he doesn't think it's necessary to offer food and it. That's not healthy but I'm not stressing about it because I'll be here to make sure he eats.

Spending time with him recently has been so good. It's what we needed. That's my baby for real. It's like we are the same person but in a different body.

Both of us got done eating and took the dishes cleaning them and the kitchen back. I didn't realize I was glazing until Vonn came and kissed me on my cheek. This house is absolutely beautiful and I could get use to living here.

We both went into two different bathrooms and did our hygiene. Today we are moving our stuff into our house. I can't wait. It's a fresh start for me all over again.

I'm not stripping no more although I do enjoy making my own money. Also I get to move into the nice big house. After we settle in I need to figure out what I'm going to do for work.

I don't want to completely depend on Vonn's money. After spraying my body spray on I was ready to go and get our day started.

Since I lived further away from here we decided to go to my apartment first and pack everything together. We thought it would b quicker if we helped one and bother so that's what we did.

We are a team. Looking around taking my last look at my old place I signed closing the door behind us locking it and placing the keys where the landlord told me.

The last box was placed into the moving truck. Everything I needed was all ready to go. Vonn and I decided I didn't need to complete strip my apartments because a lot of things will be getting replace since it's a fresh start for both of us.

I made my way to his car and we left for his apartment. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even realize we made it there. The only thing on my mind is I hope this move was the right one.

The moving truck was right behind us walking for Vonn's things. Getting inside Kay was sitting in the front room and got very excited too see her brother but rolled here eyes at me.

Honestly I wasn't for the bullshit today and didn't want to have to beat her ass. Ignoring it I left Vonn there talking to his sister while I went into his room to pack.

He had less things than me to pack seeing that he is only carrying his clothes and personal items since Kay is staying in the apartment. It didn't take long to pack his things.

When we was almost done I realize I left my phone in the car and went to get it. As soon as I opened the front door I saw a girl standing there with her hand up starting to knock. Knowing that it's probably one of Kay's friends I ignored it and went to the car.

* slam* I closed the door and stood there for a minute when I heard Vonn's voice arguing with a female and doesn't sound like Kay. Instantly I remembered the girl who went in. Fuck is she? What do they have to argue about?

Soon as I walked in I sat on the bed and scrolled on my phone

Soon as I walked in I sat on the bed and scrolled on my phone. Trying to ignore her loud ass but listen at the same time. " who tf is she Vonn and why she on your bed". The girl yelled. " Bitch pipe down in your worst nightmare". I smirked causing her to get furious. Yes I was mad but I wasn't going to let this broad see it.

I was gonna deal with him in private. Folks suck on dumb cause everyone knows this my nigga. We all over the blogs. " So you fucking this bitch Vonn". " Yo folks chill before she lay your ass out nem". Vonn Warned her.

Okay I was getting bored so I started faking yawning. " basically this my man. We just move in together. Now who tf is your hoe ass gang". I barked at her. " I'm the mother of his child". She smirk.

" Gang I ain't feel like playing I already might his sons mom". " well I ain't her hoe I'm kiss daughters mom. My baby 3 mothers. Guess he didn't tell you". She laughed. Anger filled my body.

That made no sense because Vonn and I have been fw each other for a year. " Get the fuck out". I pushed her causing her to fall over. She stood up and pushed me back. This bitch really wanna play. Immediately I send blows to her face causing her to stumble back and face. Grabbing her by her shirt I dragged this hoe out the apartment.

" Next time don't fucking play with me. Fuck you and go find your bd". I said before spitting on her and slamming the door.

Not wanting to speak to Vonn I sat in the front and calmed myself down. Kay came and tried to talk to me but I wasn't for it.

My mind was all over the place. Seeing that my car was at the house and I didn't want anything to do with Vonn right now I called and Uber.

_____
Once the moving truck came I set up all of my things. Yep we have separate rooms. Right now I don't want anything to do with Vonn and I need to think if I'm even gonna stay here.

Of course all day he's being finding reasons to come in my room and talk to me but I kept on shutting it down.

- I have so much videos of von in my phone I want to upload but Wattpad only allows videos from YouTube.