38

- lol y'all don't be mad but it has to happen 😩 just the way the book go.

It's like every time shit going good for me something fucks it up folks. This shit was fucking with me the whole plane ride. I swear I aint tell that bitch where I live.

For one I don't trust her. She might try set me up and shit. That little dirty slut. It's also killing me that I had to get on this plane and leave Kiesha in a time like this but work has to go on no matter what.

A lot of people was depending on me to feed them. That means I can't slip. I also have to be on it. The whole gang flew out with me on 4nem I'm just mad Kiesha isn't here.

Walking through the airport I was calling and texting her back to back but she didn't bother responding to me. Damn I hope she ain't done with me over this bullshit for real.

Me: Bae answer me
Me: I'm safe now
Me: folkssssss you acting up now
Me: what you on gang?
Me: you really got me blowing up your shit

Once we got to the air bnb I slammed my phone down realizing she was gonna answer. We all got dressed and went for food.

Kay had this dumb ass mask over her face just cause she has bumps. I wanted to clown her but I was really in the mood. The whole time in the restaurant I was quite. " my boy heart broken". Slutty clowned me.

Normally I would of gotten on his ass but I wasn't for it. I just made my way to the bullet proof car leaving everyone in the restaurant. After a while lousy came out. " 4nem you good?" I nodded. " take that you gone feel better". He handed me some precs. I never took them before but if this gone make me calm down it's damn sure what I need.

______

We arrived at the club and made our way inside. On our way here I also smoked. All those drugs in my system had me feeling good.

Good thing my gang is here to watch my back. Our section was booked out with the guys from the wic.

The DJ gave me the mic and was playing my shit on cue I was preforming. In the middle of a  song I heard someone say how you feel about Asian. Cameras was rolling. " Ayo y'all tell my bitch Asian I love her". I said through the club forming my hands into a heart.

A gangster really in love

A gangster really in love. I continued my preformance. Until my time was up. After it was over we stayed in the club for about an hour passing out money and bottles. I was feeling good today.

Everyone went into their different cars

Everyone went into their different cars. 2 of the guys was with me. I was checking my Instagram when I realize I didn't wanna go back to the bnb yet.

" Ayo driver lets go to a next spot". He nodded and enters a club in his GPS. " Gang you ain't gone call track those to let them know we sliding".

I sucked my teeth at the bitch. I'm high as fuck and I don't want to be bothered. None the less I texted my manager informing him.

We got to the and waited for everyone. For some reason everyone was talking around but not going inside. " bring y'all bitch ass on". I said putting out a next blunt. " chill Vonn everyone gone put up their guns and we coming".

You know no matter who you are you can't enter a building with a gun. I was in the car by myself when slutty came to me. " Gang Jimmy here". He said to me. Jimmy is a bitch ass boy who always runs his mouth.

I already told him whenever I seen him I was gonna beat his ass like the little boy he is. He is no threat to even shout.

Immediately I hop out the car without even know where he was. Finally I bumped up into him and started drilling his shit. I didn't even wait for my homies to get out the car.

Soon as I got off Jimmy I hear shots.
Pow!
Pow!
Pow!

I felt something hot on my side. " Damn I'm hit. I screamed. Seeing where the shooter was at I grabbed jimmy trying to protect myself.

Slutty shot the shooter and was shot from another direction. This shit us getting crazy. Track came running to me and was shot as well.

Finally some of the guys got a hold of me carrying me into a car. " LOUSYYYY". I heard someone screamed and saw his body drop. Fuckkk. Bullets was flying from everywhere but we was out and on our way to the hospital.

I hope everyone else is okay. " calm down Gang it's gonna be ok". I told the homie everyone was panicking. " tell Asian I love her for ever. His my son and tell Durk he the best. The voice for real. Tell Kay she gone make it. Be strong for grandbabii". That was the last words that left my mouth before I drifted away. I faintly heard my friends screaming.

" Son your finally here with me". I heard a familiar voice said. I couldn't believe the man I haven't seen in years was in the front of me. " Pops your here?" " no your here Von".
A tear slipped from my eyes. Damn gangster don't cry. " you left us folks". I told him honestly. " I wasn't careful so they took me out. You know in Chicago it's be killed or go to jail". He told me honestly. " I would of rather screamed free you than RIP you dad". " look I'm sorry but we are together now. I'm so proud of everything you have done they gone remember you forever your a legend". I was confused. " I got to go back pops". I told him. " it's too late son your time is done". I saw a bright light. I wasn't ready to die but the light was coming to where weather I took it or not. My pops grabbed my hand and walked me to the light. It was over my time on earth was finish. " Pops have you seen tooka". I asked him. " yeah folks I beat his ass every chance I get". I laughed so loud because I knew he was serious. " Let's go find Tooka so I can beat him up".

I'm sorry guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Write LLKV tho