5

Keisha POV

Today was big for me because I was finally gonna make my first big girl purchase. I was about to buy my car and I'm not talking bout no lil ass car. A pink 2020 lambo is what my eye was set on. It cost a fortune but I wanted it. It's time to show out. Chicago needs too know a bitch is here. After I signed those papers and paid, the dealer gave me the keys to my car and I drove off happier than a mf! This was big for me because I did it on my own with no help! I bounced my self now I'm riding round like a baller. The next big thing I need to do was move out this motel. Today I didn't had much plan and was happy as well so I decided to go get my hair done. Well a whole spa day.

* Later *

I wanted to call in tonight but after that money I just blew I needed to make some more so here I am at work

I wanted to call in tonight but after that money I just blew I needed to make some more so here I am at work. The club was packed asf and I was looking fine as hell. Tonight I'm trying to carry home atleast 15k easy. " wow, who did your hair". " mhm, my hair dresser". I said rolling my eyes. The girls around here tries to get friendly with me but their vibe don't click well with me so I stay to myself. They seem like a bunch of messy bitches and I'm not with that. Just as I finished up my look the Dj said " welcoming your favorite girl ASIAN BRATTT". That's my stage name. The crowd went while. I walked out too ' WAP'. As soon as I walked out I went straight to the pole dancing and rubbing my p*ssy the same time. I tried to make eye contact with each guy before going on the ground face down ass up dancing like Cardi B. Bills was coming from everywhere. This show I was putting on surely was getting me money. When Meg part came on you would swear I was The Stallion myself the way I did her dances. By this time the crowd was wild and the stage was covered in money. " Give it up for Asian Bratt". The Dj said informing us my time was up. I looked on the floor that had to been 20k alone. It's was an easy night for me. Although I didn't necessarily had to do another stage performance money was in the club and I was gonna get it. The VIP section is packed asf so I decided to walk through and see if they throwing money up there. As I made my way it was a couple thirsty guys grabbing my ass and sticking money in my panties. I didn't ask any questions once I got up in that section; I just started to throw this ass and money was coming. A guy pulled me on his lap. " lap dances starts at $300 love". " Damn ma, it's like that?" On That cue he handed me $500 and I started to do tricks on his lap. I felt him got hard under me. It was funny asf cause niggas weak. After 5mins I got up and got to moving through. Money was starting to mfill the whole floor of VIP &' seeing that I was the only stripping in the section I started to pick up the money. All the money was up and I was on my way out the section but I heard a familiar voice " Keisha that's you?" I looked at him and just walked off. It wasn't like I was shame or anything. I just didn't know what to say. He did ask where I worked so I didn't tell him vice versa.

* The next day*

The sun was shining bright outside. I checked my phone and it was 12:03pm. Damn I slept late. The money late night was real good. 40k is what I carried home. Getting use too this maybe isn't such a bad idea.

Vonn 🤪💋: Hit my line when you get up
1 missed call.
I got up and did my hygiene stuff and took a shower. My mood was done off this morning cause I know this Vonn boy gonna wanna talk bout stuff I don't feel like explaining to nobody. I'm a grown woman and I'm doing grown woman shit. A blunt sounds real good right now. I rolled up and headed to balcony to smoke. Before I knew it I heard my phone ring. I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding before answering the phone. " Hello". " Wassup Shordie". " nothing right here cooling". " you ate? Come met me let's chop it up over some food". " alright cool". It didn't take me long to get ready since I had already bathe and did my hygiene so I slide on a dress and was out. Ouuuuu I almost forget I got a new car and it was looking good as fuck. As if I was a high baller.

* 1hour later*

Pulled up to the address Vonn gave me and let him know I was outside. Soon as I seen him I wanted to jump all over him. He was looking fine asf but we aint like that so I controlled myself. When we got inside I was looking around his place and too my surprise it was decent. " Ma, you want some Chinese or Mexican food". " Mexican will do". He ordered. We kicked it on the couch watching tv until the delivery guy came with the food. Once it was here we didn't waste no time digging in. When Vonn said eat over food he meant that. " so what was that about last night". I almost choked on my food when he asked. I sighed. " it's work". " you didn't tell me you dance". " you didn't ask remember". " Mhm, you gotta stop". " the fuck? Why is that". " I wanna kick it with you more. Can have nobody I fuck with dancing". " Mhm, well that's how I pay my bills so nah ion stopping". " lemme take care of you ma". " I'll think about it". I said just tryna change the topic. We continue to eat in silence. " you mind if I roll up?" " Nah Shordie knock yourself out". Just that is what I did. We pass the blunt back and forward. " Keisha come here". I looked at him as if he had 3 heads because I was literally next to him. Before I knew it Vonn pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me. Damn sure I kissed him back. He started to feel on me when I stopped him. " not because I strip means I'm easy. It's just a job". " My bad Ma, ion mean too offend you. You're just looking good".

 You're just looking good"

Vonn outfit

Kiesha outfit

Kiesha outfit

What do y'all think about the story so far? Please leave feedback it will b greatly appreciated 💚