35

- this chapter is just a filler chapter. With that being said it's not going to have a lot writing. I'll add clips in it so you can get the sense of it.
- the clips are veryyyyyyyyy important. They adds up to the story. It will be 1 long one but it's worth it if you want to understand.
- instead of reading this whole chapter it's in video form.
- by time as you finish watching the clips I might b done with the next chapter but no promises.
- &' btw y'all disappointed me tbh y'all let me down.

Asian Doll

It was mad early when I woke up to my phone vibrating off the hook. Sometimes being a media person is a lot honestly.

Rubbing my eyes I checked my phone and saw I had one text from Vonn and a lot of Instagram notifications.

Dayvon Bennett: good morning sorry I left early but I'm busy today.

I mentally rolled my eyes and then I laughed at the fact that I was petty enough to have this mans government name in my phone. After I got done responding I went to Instagram.

A lot of people was tagging me in this link to an interview Vonn did. I sighed hoping it wasn't nothing crazy and when to YouTube to watch it seeing that I didn't have anything else to do today.

Watching that video gave me a lot of laughs and my mouth flew open many times. If it was someone else it would of been funny.

Right now I'm completely shocked I didn't know what to think or how to feel.
It was so much information given out I just was surprised.

Atleast I know he loves me I guess. Soon as I was about to click his contact to call him. I got a notification saying he was live on Instagram so I decided to join.

This man crazy for real.