34

- I know I told I'm not asking y'all to vote but y'all really running out 😕 y'all ain't even trying to give me none anymore. It's all good though this book is almost complete

 It's all good though this book is almost complete

Asian Doll

* 2 months later*

Right now Von and I still don't speak. I do love him but I'm not letting anyone embarrass me. Up to this day I never gave him the time of day to explain to me.

Yes we still live in the same house but that's it. It's like we live two separate life's. Only when he come to try and speak to me but I normally shut that down very quickly.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to deal with the fact that he had a baby on me. How could you do that to someone you love? Hurt them fatally.

The only time we have brief words is when I give him his food daily. Things aren't how it should be but I still feel like my duty to make sure he eats. I guess it the good in me.

From time to time I randomly meet money on bed. Some days he comes to my room trying to hug me or talk but I would leave him standing there. I do miss him but I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk.

A part of me wonders if he's waiting on me or if he just moved on to the next. Of course he don't bring anyone to the house though. As for me I'm way to stuck on him to move on. That man is the love of my life.

" breaks up". I was snapped out of my thoughts by the photographer. Recently I decided what I wanted to do with my spare time. Now I model for a few companies and also I accept hosting at clubs.

Both jobs are lit to be honest. I posed over and over again getting all the shots I needed for the day before thanking everyone and leaving.

Lately I have been so busy

Lately I have been so busy. Seeing that I have a few hours before having to do anything I made my way home so I can't rest.

Once I got home I stepped into the showered washing the set off and body and the makeup. After I got cleaned I went ahead and laid inside of my bed naked.

Grabbing my phone I set a reminder to order my cake once I got up. My birthday was in 2 days. Still wasn't sure if I was going to do anything big or not yet.

The reminder was set and I drifted off to sleep.

____
The sound of my alarm woke me. Yawning and stretching I got up slowly but surely. I took my phone off the charger and sat on the toilet while I did my business and order my cake at the same time.

Once that was done I ran the hot water getting my body spray and spraying the shower head. It was a habit I had. I'm not even sure if the scent gets on me but I still like to do it.

I scrubbed my body for 20 minutes and existed the tub stocking wet. My body oil was on the bathroom counter. I grabbed it and oiled my wet self making sure not to miss and inch of my body.

When everything was nicely oil. I quickly dried off and the used some scent lotion. I loved this part of the day. Taking care of my body and moisturizing my skin. Looking in the mirror I placed on some lace panties.

My breast continued to be free while I got dress. Tonight I was doing make up so I sat by my vanity and apply my makeup the best I could and also flat ironed my hair.

After a good while I got done and placed on my clothes following by perfume. I looked good as fuck. Checking the time I saw I had to leave. My security was down stairs waiting on me.

We took my car. The club wasn't packed but it wasn't empty either. I didn't mind because I say getting pay the same amount either way.

A bottle girl came and took my order. Of course she tried to tell me I don't need 5 bottles for 2 person but I placed her in a place real quick.

I'm fucking paying so df you questioning me for? Just give me my shit. The club was vibing with me and I was loving it. One random girl was showing me so much love I gave her a hold bottle of D'usse. I must threw Atleast 10k in the crowd tonight but I wasn't bugging that just how I feel right now and I didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system.

____ The drive from the club was long so I was knocked out

____
The drive from the club was long so I was knocked out. " Asian wake up". My security tapped letting me know I'm home.

I was happy as fuck to see my bed. Going straight to the bathroom I just decided to wash my face and change I'll clean up in the morning. I was shocked when I walked back in my room and saw Vonn laying in my bed.

" Yo I'm way to tired gang gone head man". I told him. She shushed me. " I just came to give you this money and to let you know you having a birthday dinner so look pretty". He smirked I nodded and laid down ignoring the fact that he was still there.

He crawled his way up to me " I miss you baby. Let me hold you". I didn't say anything but I also didn't move him either. This doesn't mean everything is good.

- what's gonna happen next with them? 👀