9

Ace POV
" Carry me home". I barely heard while rolling over fixing my position on the couch cause I must be hearing things. " You hear me talking to you carry me home. Get up quick before I'm late". I felt my self getting shake. Opening my eyes slowly I saw Tasha over me. Sucking my teeth " what's the matter". " Shooter brought me here yesterday to set up. My car is home and I have work this morning". " what that gotta do with me ma". " he told me to let you drop me home now hurry". I was pissed at Shooter from telling home girl to wake me but glad cause she had to talk to me. " come on you going the wrong way". " Damn I cant pee first ma". She laughed. " well I'll meet you outside". She was walking in front of my car looking pretty as hell for someone who just woke up. " you really had to wake me up 6am tho?" I asked while opening the door for her. The car ride was quiet as hell until she saw where I stopped. " what you doing? Why we here?" " I couldn't pass my crib and don't stop to check". I said looking at her weird as hell. Like she forgot we just slept out. To my surprise she came into the house with me. " lemme take a 10 minute shower I'll be right back". She rolled her eyes. As soon as I stepped out the shower I heard my doorbell ring. I really hope it ain't one of them hoes early this morning. Remembering I had Tasha downstairs I almost broke everything trying to get to that door praying she don't answer it but Shordie was sitting on the couch minding her business. " why you ain't get the door". I chuckled. " this ain't my house". " Mhmmm. WHOOO IS IT". " Karen". This morning I honestly wasn't in for my family bullshit. I opened the door to see my cousin face full of tears. " wassup". I said holding the door on side of me so she knows she isn't welcomed in my house. " Jamel they bouta pull the plug on my momma tomorrow if we don't come up with the funds for her surgery. She isn't getting any better". My cousin broke down. " well call me let me know when's the funeral". I said coldly, I felt a bit bad but I learnt not to have any mercy on anyone who crosses you because they surely will do it again. " Jamel that's still your aunt please help us". " she lost that title when she didn't held me down when my pops died". At that point I was tired of speaking on it so I slammed my door close with her standing right there. Rubbing my face with frustration I felt a soft touch moving my hands. " you can't be like that Ace". " mane when I was down bad them folks ain't did shit to help me. They don't care about me. It's been 6 years my pops died and I lost my mother to drugs. I had no parents and they didn't help me. All these years they could of reached out now they wanna when they in trouble? Fuck that nobody using me. They shoulda known how to treat people". A tear rolled down my eye while I spoke. This was the first time I ever said this to anybody and I can't lie it felt good to get it off my chest. " Don't be like them. Show them better. Not because you donate money means you looking for a relationship with them. You know how it is to live without parents help someone else not go through that pain. Don't do it for them but do it for you. Show them no matter how bad they did you it made you came out on top". " Tasha you annoy why I ain't drop you home yet?" I chuckled getting up opening the door. My cousin was on my step crying her eyes out. She didn't even hear the front door open. " how much y'all need". She wiped her tears " 15 thousand". " I'll drop it off at the hospital". " thank Yo —-." I cut her off " I don't need the speech I'm doing this for me and not y'all".
                    Once I grabbed the money out my safe I signaled for Tasha too let's go. Her weird ass was staring at me so hard. " you know you coming with me to the hospital to drop this money off since it's your smart ass idea to help right". * smack* this girl really just slapped me in the back of my head. " lemme go call into work cause you making me late". " so now you wanna spend the day with me". I smirked. " ew no your ass still dropping me home". The rest of the car ride to the hospital was silent because I was thinking about what we gonna do today. " you coming inside with me". " nah this ain't my type of spot I'll sit here". She said without looking at me . In and out was motion I did inside the hospital. Once I got back to the car I Placed the receipt in the glove compartment to my car and drove off. " where you wanna eat breakfast at ma". " it don't matter". Typically female thing to say. Knowing the car ride was gonna be silent I blasted my music. Pickup by Dababy played. Tasha tried to turn it down but I smacked her hand this was my shit literally! Once the song finished playing I turned it down. " Yo". " Damn I was gonna ask who that rapping with Dababy". I smirked it's me love. " boy stop playing". Since she thought I was joking I spat a verse for her. " Damn i ain't know you was a rapper". " Yeah I just pop out no too long ago. I just You wasn't doing your research". " nah I wasn't. What's your rap name?" " I'm actually still tryna decide if I should keep Ace or not". " I like the name Quavo on you. Although you annoying your definitely a Quavo". The only I did was smirk I guess she is feeling me. ( Quavo means Gift from God, Miracle, Loving, Intelligent,happy, playful, strong, peace, blessing.) we pulled up at her house and I quickly ran to the passenger side door to open it for her. " get ready quick ma I know what we doing after breakfast". She led me to her front room where I sat scrolling with instagram until she came back.

pretend that this is a house party setup and these the bands he gave her for her birthday

pretend that this is a house party setup and these the bands he gave her for her birthday. Also act like the end of the post says " Happy birthday to the girl I wanna marry 🥳❤️". Lol

              Even in the simplest of clothes Tasha looks sexy. She came down in a pair of dark jeans, a black tank top with black and white Chanel shoes. " stop staring at me you ready?" I grabbed her waist and led her out the house. The ride to the Waffle House wasn't long. Nor was the meal. I wanted to hurry get to our activity for the day. Once we arrive in the building I could see she was confuse. " we going to the third floor". " what's in here". " you'll see". Tasha basically ran to the third floor wanted too see so bad. What if something was here to kill her. There was no expression on her face once we got inside. " you not gonna say nothing". " I don't know what to say or why we here". " I think you'll give me inspiration on a new song so I brought you. For someone I'm just getting to know I really like what you bringing out in me already. Damn you got a nigga sounding pussy". " you probably bring every bitch in here". " nahhh I don't even bring my boys to the studio. Your the first I guess you my wifey". " woww. Slow your role my icy ass ain't your wifey". " okay miss Icy". " Icy wife me, you gone cause the haters wanna fight me". She said longing out her tongue. " Damn that sound like a bar. Maybe this the real reason we end up here. You ever thought about rapping?" " nah I'm a Lawyer what imma do rapping". " get in the booth and see it'll just be for fun". She did just as told and I was surprised by the song she came out with. " anyways Ace. No Quavo, I'm having fun but I need to go help Shooter with the club for tonight so you can really carry me home now". " okay ma. You need to think about rapping for real. I won't release this song unless you agree". I said kissing her on her cheek while handing out the door.