7

I feel like this story is all over the place right now. Bare with me at the party it will start joining together. I just wanted to give you guys a sense of everyone individually first.

Dia POV

* 1 week later*

" In my store is packed I don't have time for that". I said into the phone. " Girl imma come and take care of the shop and you go handle what I told you". Tasha said. This week I have a crazy clearance sale for my birthday. My shit really selling out. I'm not sure if I'll have anything left to sell over the weekend. My new shipment don't come in until Monday. So I guess when everything is out I'll have to close down until. I'm so grateful to be this successful at the age of 20. Tomorrow is my birthday. I don't know what Tasha has up but she's already starting with the shit. She called me just now telling me at I have a nail and hair appointment in and hour. Not that I'm complaining but I'm hella busy right now but I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity for a free pampering day and let her do all the hard work. Customers were in and out to the point I didn't even realize when Tasha reached to take over. " girl get your ass out her before you miss your appointment". " you sure you got this Tash?" " I think so I'll call you if I need help". Luckily the Solon Tasha had my appointment at wasn't far from my shop. * 3hours later*
My phone started to ring and was just who I expected my baby. " Hey boo". " wassup baby". " headed home". " where you been". " Tash told me she had a hair and nail appointment for me but sis paid for the whole works for me babe I'm talking about massage, facial and everything. I'm getting in the birthday mood". " That's good, well I just left your crib. A gifts is on your bed for and I need you to be ready at 8pm ok baby? Ttyl". He said and hung up with another word. They tryna make me cry. Cloud 9 ain't high enough for how I'm feeling right now. I sped home to see what gifts I got. The room seemed really far once I got in the house that's how excited I was.

Pretend this is a bed

Baby must really love me. Never in my life I got such expensive gifts. It's not even my birthday yet and I'm emotional. I went in the shower and allowed the hot water to run over me for about 30 minutes. Once I was done I continued to get dress. It took me about an hour and a half because I wanted to look prefect. When I was dressed I sat down and waited until it was 8 O'clock. Not a minute after Shooter was at my house to pick me up. " where are we going babe". " Don't worry". He said opening his car door for me. The drive was long and quiet. We finally arrived to what seemed to be a vacant building. " close your eyes babe". " hell no". " so you don't trust me?" " yeah but this place looks weird as hell". " don't worry about that close them". I sighed and did as told he led me up some stairs and I could feel breeze through my hair. I didn't know what was going on. " open them". A tear slowly rolled down my face. " none of that punk shit baby, you a thug princess". I wiped my tear quickly. " this is the most beautiful thing I have seen". " and your the most beautiful person I have seen. You know this the birthday you have been talking bout forever. I just wanna make it special for the love of my life". Words wasn't able to come out my mouth. Leaning over and kissing him was the only thing I was able to do.

           The dinner was amazing I must say I enjoyed my evening

The dinner was amazing I must say I enjoyed my evening. Shooter earned his self some great ass head tonight. 30 minutes into the car ride home shooter took out a blind fold and told me to put it on. At this point I wasn't even fighting with this man . I'm just gonna trust him without a fight this once.