24

- I had to use this song because this chapter he gone be on they mf'n ass! Next chapter he on be on they neck! 😉
- I be going all out for this book finding these pictures. Songs easy cause I love king von Fr! I be listening to his shit all day. So show me some love 😘

S/n he handsome asf!!

I will not be tolerating ANYYYYY King Von Slander!!!! That's on 4nem Fr! You will be blocked from my account. That means yo ass can't read My books no more.

King Von POV

King Von POV

Today was going to be way longer than I expected. First thing this morning I got to kick it with my manager for a bit. Which is no problem at all.

It was 8:45am and I knew I didn't have any time to slunk around. Grabbing a towel I headed into the bathroom doing my hygiene stuff. That took me about 45 minutes. After that was done I headed into the kitchen.

In here was smelling real good Kay cooked breakfast. I really be loving when she cook. A nigga be needing home cooked meals more often. Realizing I enter the kitchen Kay handed me my plate of food. I guess this why the boys be saying my sister treats me like her nigga. Not realizing I was loud I got to laughing.

" boy you need to be worried about that nigga who been on the block looking for yo ass instead of laughing". I made my face up in confusion. " how you know bout that? Watchu heard". I started asking questions to see if she knew anything. " just know he a opp and he gone be all over yo ass". Kay said with a smirk. My blood started boiling. I think my facial expression showed that because that dumb ass smirk dropped right off of Kay's face.

" he ain't wanna did he ain't that silly". I told my sister with a straight face. " yo chill. The goofy looking nigga came to me and told me to tell you chill. Folks ain't want no smoke for real. I guess yo ass was bully him". She said. " that bet not be who I think it is". " one tall dark skinned goofy nigga". She informed me. I instantly sucked my teeth.

" that goofy nigga Kiesha's bf. He seen us in bed and I treated his ass. Thought he knew better to come on my block looking for me."I waved Kay off. " damn imma beat kiesha's ass. When that goofy came to me I decked him in his shit. I ain't know what he do you but I knew it was something." I laughed so hard cause 4nem really a mini.

Finishing the rest of my breakfast I grabbed my keys and left the house. Last night I told Kay to drop my son off to his momma so I didn't had to worry about him today. From last night I knew today would be crazy.

__

Track's daughter opened the door and lead me to her daddy's office. Walking through the hallway I looked all round. This shit is nice. The first house I buy better be nice as this.

For a second I thought Track wasn't in his office. Then this nigga pull a movie stunt and rolled around facing me in the chair that was at his desk.

We was there for about 2 hours planning things and talking. I was in and out the conversation until Track pulled out something from under his desk. " this your first cheque, $100k. You got a mil coming next put you need to put out a new song". Words couldn't even come out of my mouth seeing the duffle bag filled with money.

Track chuckled seeing that I couldn't control my facial expression. I have hit licks before but nothing like this. Shidd and a mil next? I could get use to this. Looks like I picked the right manager. We finished discussing everything that we needed to and I made my way to the door.

" pay out everybody that you need too. That $100k is small money. Your next cheque gone come quicker than you think". I nodded my head taking in what he said. Automatically the first person I had to make sure straight is my og.

___

Just like I told everyone they listen. They must he know this meeting got call for something good. I was at the wic. The whole gang was told to meet me at Top Boss's crib.

Seeing me walk in with this duffle bag I got all type mixed looks around the room. I didn't say a word I just dumped everything on the table. Everyone eyes lit up.

From day one I wanted to get rich and make sure my homies good. I was always the type to reward loyal niggas. The first person I splitted my bread with out of the crew was Kay. That my twin fashoo. She got 15k and I kept 1k. The rest got shared out with my homies.

Everyone was shock that I barely kept any. I didn't tell them I had more money coming in. That was my business but being me I still was gonna help them out with that. It was one more person I had to see.

Making my way to my car I saw this figure following me. Instantly I placed my hands on my waste clinching my tool. Jogging a little I notice him do the same. Without second thoughts I emptied my clip.

Thinking about it made me walk back to see who I killed. " pussy". I said realizing it was kiesha's boyfriend. Damn she gone be mad. It's like every time I get in trouble I end up with her too.

Looking back making sure no one was coming I made my way by kiesha's house.