1

𝒵𝒶'ℛ𝒶ℯ ℳ𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁ℯ 𝒜𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃

"MY BABY" Momma embraced me in a hug while kissing my face making me smile

"Hey pimples," Zayon said laughing making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Come on baby let's get yo bags in the car" Zayon picked up my bags and we all walked to the car.

_

"So how's college" Momma smiled.

"It's cool I guess its just a lot of pressure sometimes" I sighed looking out of the window as we passed all types of buildings.

"Where the others," I asked breaking the silence.

"Doin whateva they gone be at the house later" I nodded.

We pulled up in front of this nice ass house. Getting out of the car I grabbed my suitcases out of the trunk. I look at the brick house and smiled. I was happy for momma. She had to raise all of us in a one-bedroom apartment now she in a big ass house.

"I see you, momma, making money moves" She smiled as we walked in the house.

Zayon went and picked my bags up while I looked around in awe. It was old fashion yet a lil fancy. My attention went to the stairs as I heard loud footsteps.

"Y'all big feet asses" Momma mumbled walking in the kitchen.

"SISSYYYYY" I heard somebody drag making me smile.

I bent down holding my arms open making Dessi run full speed into them.

"Hey Dae Dae you miss me" She nodded smiling.

Standing up straight I looked at Trinity who was texting away on her phone. Scrunching my face up I pushed her shoulder making her stumble. She drop her phone and threw her set up making me do the same. She mugged me before slowly smiling hugging me.

"Hey, Titi" I rocked us back and forth smiling the whole time.

𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑟𝑢ℎ

"OH SHITTTT" Turning to the front door my smile grew wider seeing my other siblings.

D'Shawn put DJ down and hugged me. I hugged him back while watching the others walk in.

"Nigga if you drop a fat girl in a pool she not gonna sin-TWINNNNN" Xavier ran full speed towards me picking me up. He quickly put me back down leaning on the wall panting.

"Damn Rae you been eating yo yams shit almost broke my damn knees," Xavier said looking at his wobbling legs.

"Nah you just weak," Taurus said hugging me.

"Right pencil built ass" Gemini added.

"Look here Pisces and Capricorn y'all gone leave me da hell alone if I wanna be a size 2 nigga let me" He huffed.

"Y'ALL GONE STOP CUSSIN IN MY GOD DAMN HOUSE" Momma yelled from the kitchen.

"But chu c-ok" Dasia dapped me up making me shake my head.

"You ain't nun but a li' boy den yo height doesn't make it no better" Xavier shook his head at Dasia making her buck at him.

"Za'Raeeee" Zara dragged as she walked towards me with Zoe by her side.

"Now you just poppin kids out like popcorn" Xavier said looking at her little belly.

Zayon walked downstairs and did a double-take at Zara.

"You pregnant AGAIN!?"

"Y'all need to shut up" She mugged them.

"Y'all made me grandmama at the age of 42 shame" Momma walked out the kitchen grabbing DJ.

"ALRIGHT I GOT SUM TO SAY" Momma smiled looking at me.

"ZA'RAE TRANSFERRED DOWN HERE" She yelled making them all cheer.

"YAS HOT GURL SUMMER START NOW" Zara yelled while bending over trying to twerk.

"That should be the LAST thing you thinkin bout," Xavier said making us laugh.

"And it's not even summer" D'Shawn
shook his head.

Moments like this make me happy. Seeing everybody happy and doing good.

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔

_

________________________________________

Wassam bastards
(don't be stubborn say it back)