15

𝕏𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟

"XAVIERRRR"Dessi ran towards me hugging my legs

"Hey Dessi" I picked her up.

"My teacher want to talk to you" I frowned.

"What chu do" She giggled.

"I don't know" I opened the passenger door and looked at Za'Rae who was knocked out sleep.

"Rae" I patted her shoulder.

She shot up and mugged me. Her eyes fell on Dessi who was playin with my chain.

"Look Dessi" Her face lit up when she looked at Rae.

"RAEEE" I mugged her loud ass. I handed her to Rae before closing the door. I turned around and started walking towards the school.

"WHERE YOU GOIN" I heard Rae yell.

"DA TEACHA WANT TO TALK TO ME" I yelled back. I walked in the building and went straight to the front office.

"Um excuse me" I looked at the group of females. They all stopped talking and looked at me with lust.

𝑈𝑛𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠

"How can I help you" the one with the big nose asked.

"My lil sister said her teacher needed to speak to me" I told.

"Dessi Anderson" I nodded.

"That would be me sir" I looked back and my eyes nearly popped out the socket.

Dessi teacher was sexy as fuck. I turned around to face her. She smiled at me before speaking.

"Follow me this way" She turned around and started walking out the office. I followed behind her my eyes glued to her ass.

I don't know where she goin I just hope we gotta long way to get there. Why is it so fa-

"Sir" She spoke snapping me out my thoughts. I looked up seeing she was holding her class door open for me.

I walked in and looked around. She walked to her desk and put some papers down.

𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑

"So I wanted to talk to you about Dessi clearly" She laughed a lil.

"Ok" I said waiting for her to get to the point.

"So Dessi has been a little aggressive towards the other students lately" I raised a eyebrow as she continued.

"She has pinched,slapped,kicked,and yelled at the others students that they is petrified to go near her" She said.