22

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 21

𝙳'𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"I gotta go." I moved Kaylah off my lap and hopped out the bed.

All types off shit ran through my mind and most were negative. Something just tellin me Trinity in some deep shit. I walked in the bathroom with Ta'Kaylah trailing behind me. We jumped in the shower and started washing up.

"I'm comin wit chu." I scrunch my face up.

"No you not." I moved her to the side so I can get under the shower head.

"Yes I am right now is not the time to debate wit me D'Shawn." She turned the shower off and got out making me do the same.

"Ain't nobody debating cuz you not comin." She dried off and handed me the towel.

"I'm comin period." She walked out the bathroom making me shake my head.

I dried off and started brushing my teeth. Ta'Kaylah walked back in the bathroom fully dressed. By the way her shirt was I could tell she had her pole tucked.

"Hurry up nigga." Once I was finish I walked passed her mugging her in the process.

I quickly got dressed and we left the house. Luckily DJ was at Kaylah momma house so he was gone for the night.

-

I sat there staring at the wall. My leg bouncing. I looked over at Ta'Kaylah who was already staring at me as we listened to Brittany tell us what happen.

"Ight Britt don't take this wrong or nun but why you ain't say nun to any of us we could've BEEN stopped dis shit." I asked her making her bottom lip quiver yet again.

"I'm sorry I should've said something its my fault." She said as tears fell down her cheeks.

"It ya fault mama ok go to the back with Dessi thanks for telling us." Ta'Kaylah stood up and hugged Brittany tight.

Brittany started walking to the back but I stopped her.

"Where ya phone." She handed me her phone before walking off.

"Now what da fuck we do." Zayon asked while pacing.

"I can get somebody to track down Trinity phone from Brittany last call wit her." I told them while powering on the phone.

"While you to dat I'mma go around asking if anybody atleast seen Trinity." Xavier stood up.

"I'mma come wit ya." Zayon said and went to slide on his shoes.