13

2 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

I laid on top of Ashlee looking her in the eyes

I laid on top of Ashlee looking her in the eyes. I can't believe this about to happen. Shid I been waiting on this.

"You sho you ready Ash" I asked again making her she was completely sure.

"Yeah Zayon I'm ready" I looked down slowly sli-

𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 3 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠.

𝑁𝑎ℎ 𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 2 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠.

𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑠 𝑏-𝑜ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝐴𝑌𝐸 𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅 𝐵𝐼𝑇𝐶𝐻

𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐴

𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝐷𝐼𝑆 𝐵𝐼𝐻 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 2 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑆

𝐵𝐸𝑇

2 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚁
𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻

𝚉𝙰𝚈𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽

"Man I heard we gettin a new student and its a gurl" Santana smiled running up to me and Snoop.

I shook my head looking at my phone. Nigga fuck anything walking.

"I thought you was tryna fix ya relationship wit cha babymoms" Snoop said.

"Hell nah fuck dat bitch" Santana mugged the air.

"Just yesterday she was a Queen that owned yo heart" Snoop said chuckling.

"And now she the demon in my dreams whats yo point" Santana asked him.

"Nigga you gone catch some one day" Snoop shook his head.

"And you gone die single miserable bitch" I bust out laughing looking at Snoop.

Snoop stood up pushing Santana out his seat. Santana got off the floor and slapped Snoop. The two started running around the classroom almost knocking down the teacher. The class laughed at the two dumbasses.

"OK SNOOP AND SANTANA DATS ENOUGH" She yelled at them.

Snoop and Santana returned to they seat snickering like lil 5 year olds.