Season 2: Episode 1

𝑴𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒖𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒉𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆
𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎/𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

I sat on the sofa and stared at the wall

I sat on the sofa and stared at the wall. Shit has been crazy not gone lie. Life turned into hell and just when you think shit can't get worst it does. My mind began to drift off to last week's events.

"WHO DA DADDY TAURUS," D'Shawn screamed as Taurus look away scared.

"WHY WERE YOU IN MY ROOM ANYWAY." She yelled back pushing D'Shawn.

"WHAT THE HELL IS DA PROLLEM." Momma walked in causing everybody to go silent. My eyes soften when I saw momma. She looked so tired.

"Dis what's wrong." D'Shawn threw the pregnancy test on the table and sat back in his chair. Momma looked at a crying Taurus with shock.

"So dis what you were doin when you was not wit us." Zayon shook his head and chuckled. He was high as hell. He says that's the only thing that distracts him from the pain.

"Are you serious?" She stepped to Taurus who backed away.

"Lemme go for I hurt dis luh girl." Xavier walked out of the house slamming the door behind him.

"The promises you told me Taurus. How you would show me a different path." Momma said quietly. Taurus went to hug her but momma pushed her away.

"Call Zara I gotta get you out my face for right now." Taurus sobbed before calling Zara.

Taurus has been with Zara for the last week. She has been going to school but it's not like she had a choice. Zara helped her set up appointments so she covered that. Speaking of Zara...

"Hello," I answered only to hear heavy breathing on the other end.

"Rae I'm in labor and Tyran not answering his phone," Zara said in one breath.  I quickly got out the bed and slid on some joggers. I ran to momma's room and woke her up.

"We on the way Zara just breathe," Momma said as we heard Zara cry on the other end.

20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

We ran into Zara's house to her room. Tyran was right behind us. We were able to contact him so he met us there. We walked in seeing Zara on the floor and Zoe next to her. Tyran ran past us and picked up Zara. I picked up Zoe and rest her head on my shoulder.

Once we got to the hospital, I called the whole gang to come to the hospital. Everybody came but Taurus. Guess she was with her baby daddy.

"Dis baby betta be cute. Done woke me out my damn sleep." Xavier stressed as he held a sleeping Zoe.

After a while, the doctor came to the front with Tyran.

"It's a girl." He smiled as we cheered. We followed him to the room loud as hell.

"I HOPE DIS HER LAST BABY. I CAN'T KEEP WAKIN OUT MY SLEEP FOR HA ASS." Walking in the room momma was in the bed with Zara sleep. Zara smiled at us weakly before nodding her head towards the glass crib.

Taylah Marie Jones was the name the two decided on. Everything about her said Zara. I frowned as my mind began to drift off to another event. The worst one and I was starring in it...

I turned around and jumped seeing Mute standing behind me. I mugged him before walking out of the kitchen. I'm so tired of this nigga livin here it's not even funny, and the fact we were always home together made things even worse.

"Need to go find a damn hobby," I mumbled walking to my room. Closing the door behind me, I went to the bathroom to start my shower.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

I jumped seeing Mute sitting on my bed. I scrunch my face up and tighten the grip on my towel.

"Uh-uh get out." I pointed to the door only for him to walk towards me. Grabbing my neck, he smashed our lips together roughly making me moan. He snatches my towel off before lifting me taking me back to the bathroom.

He sat me on the counter and spread my legs. I whimpered as he rubbed my clit slowly. Grabbing him by the waist, I pulled his joggers and boxers down revealing his monster. I took a deep breath before looking back up at him.

"Put it in." His deep voice boomed in the bathroom making me shiver. I slowly slid it in wincing at the pain before he started pounding.

"Uhhhh babyyyy." I moaned as his hands wrapped around my neck. He groaned kissing my lips. My legs lifted on his shoulders as he rotated his hips hitting my spot.....

I shivered at the memory. The sad part about this was the fact that wasn't our first time fucking. Mute moved out a couple of weeks ago into this complex. It's nice I guess.  I still can't believe we even fucked. It's unbelievable to me.

Walking back to my room, I walked into the bathroom and looked at it. This answer could change my life forever.

Welp.

It's back folks, I'mma try and update like I used too

Peace knee grows

-From Smokkey