4

𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑

"Ok here is all of your things your mother is outside" The lady handed me and Taurus ziplock bags that held our phone,purse, earrings,etc

We walked outside looking around for momma.

"Mini" I heard making me look straight forward seeing Dessi running towards us.

She hug my legs then went to Taurus doing the same to her. We all walked towards momma car seeing her standing there with a blank look.

I just know she bout to talk her bullshit. She went to the driver side getting in without saying nothing. Once me and girls were in the car she pulled off.

We sat in silence as I hum to Cardi B song that was playing lowly on the radio.

"I don't know what to say at this point" Momma said looking straight ahead.

"What chu mean" Taurus ask looking at Dessi who was playing on her tablet.

"I thought I was good mother you know I tried my best" She sighed.

"Momma what you talm bout" I asked.

"I know y'all got a fucked up daddy but I try my hardest for y'all not to turn up like him" She said making me groan.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐽𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦

"BUT NAH Y'ALL WANNA BE JUST LIKE HIM DIE IN A JAIL CELL" She yelled knocking me out my thoughts.

Dessi looked up from her tablet and gasped.

"D-die" She stuttered.

Dessi hated that word with a passion. Momma knew she hated that word so why would she say that in front of her.

"Why would you say dat" I looked upside her head with a slight mug.

"WHY WOULD YOU STAB DAT GIRL" She asked/yelled back.

"See you don't even know the whole story so stop" I looked out the window not wanting to talk nomore.

Momma and I always bumped heads. It was always me and her. I feel like she against me and only me cause she get along with the others just fine.

Momma mushed my head making it hit the window.

"See cause why would you hit me bruh" I blurted out feeling myself get aggravated.

"The fuck you gone do bout it huh" she did it again. I roughly push her hand out of reflex.

Momma froze before she stopped the car pulling over. She look at me before slapping me across my face. I pushed her again before getting out the car.

She got out too making her way towards me. Taurus stepped out the backseat making her way to momma.

"Momma chill" Taurus stood in front of her trying to stop her from coming towards me.