Season 2: Episode 6

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻
——————-

The waiting room lay quiet as the family was in their thoughts. Momma sat furthest from everyone holding a sleeping Dessi. When she got the call that Trinity was in the hospital, she was at work so she was still in her scrubs. She was happy that her baby was found but it faded into worry when she was told Trinity fell into a mini coma.

Shawn sat in the same position as he watched his family flood in. Maya was by his side the whole time which he could care less about. He told Ta'Kaylah he was at the hospital with Trinity so not to worry. She insisted on pulling up but he told her not to for the sake of Maya being here too. He didn't need the drama.

"Dat bitch ass doctor ain't come out yet," Zayon spoke lowly as his low red eyes were on the floor. Zara hit his shoulder as momma picked her work shoe up and threw it at Zayon. He smacked his teeth as the shoe smacked him dead on the forehead.

"Watch yo damn month. Hell wrong witchu." Zayon sat up some and sighed before laying his head on Gemini.

The hospital doors went off making the whole family look over at them. Zayon rolled his eyes as he saw Amber walk through the door going straight to Maya. Maya laid asleep on D'Shawn shoulder. He let her not caring.

"Hello, Logyn," Momma spoke with a weak smile on her face. Even though she was slowly breaking apart on the inside she tried to at least still smile.

"Hello, Ms.Edna." She said before gently hitting Maya. Maya whined before looking at Logyn.

"What Lo."

"Give me the car keys I gotta go see Pops and shii," Logyn said. She grabbed the car keys from Maya before walking back to the hospital door. Zayon stuck his foot out tripping Logyn. She quickly caught herself feeling embarrassed. Zayon chuckled.

"Bro Zayon get a fuckin life my nigga. Fuck is up wit yo dumb ass bruh. You lucky we lettin yo stupid ass sit up in here high and shit but now fuck dat shit. Logyn where you goin?" Xavier asked Logyn.

"My dad. I gotta check on his house while he out of town." She spoke fixing herself.

"Zayon since you love fuckin wit ha so much go wit her." Zayon looked at Xavier stupidly.

"Bye nigga." Zayon smacked his teeth before standing and following Amber out of the building.

"I'm hungry." Taurus rubbed her belly.

"When you not," Xavier responds making Taurus mug him.

"Shut up. If anything you need to eat." Za'Rae chuckled bitterly at the two. Mute sat next to her half-sleep. When they got the call, the two were sleeping so he was still tired.

"Family of Trinity Anderson." The family stood and approached the doctor in a group. The doctor looks shocked at the gang and all their serious faces. He nervously cleared his throat before speaking.

"Trinity is doing okay and is indeed stable. Due to many broke bones, she will be in the hospital for a while. The baby is also stabl- hold on baby?" Momma asked before everybody looked at D'Shawn.

"Yea ma she's pregnant." D'Shawn shrugged before motioning the doctor to continue.

"The baby is stable. Trinity is awake now and she asked for-." The doctor pushed his glasses up before continuing.

"Momma, D'Shawn, Za'Rae, Taurus, Gemini, Xavier, Dasia, Zayon, Zara andddd Dessi." Za'Rae grabbed Mute making him mug her but still followed to the back with everybody else.

"My baby." Momma put Dessi down and ran to the bed to Trinity. She weakly opened her arms taking in her mother's embrace. Momma couldn't help the tears that fell as she kissed Trinity's forehead multiple times.

"I missed you all." She spoke softly as everybody began hugging her. Mute and Maya sat back letting the family have their time.

"I'm expecting yet another grandchild lawd," Edna spoke rubbing Trinity's stomach. Trinity looked at her mother in confusion before looking at Taurus who was also rubbing her swollen belly.

"Come here stupid. Why you ain't say, nun." Taurus walked back over to Trinity with a smile. She rubbed her hand over Taurus's belly.

For the rest of the visitation hours, they all sat together enjoying the missing time they had with Trinity.