20

𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Nooo I don't  want you to leave

"Nooo I don't want you to leave." Trinity whined while holding on to a laughing Brittany. I smack my teeth watching the two.

"Man let dat damn girl go." Trinity mugged me slowly letting Brittany go.

"Xavier go get a hobby cuz you botherin me is becoming old." She walked back upstairs while I walked Britt to the door. Opening the door I watch as a car swerved in front the house.

I scrunch my face up at the random black Mercedes-Benz. Grabbing Britt arm roughly I pulled her to me before she walked to the car.

"Calm down Xavier its just my sister." She slowly snatched her arm out my grip. The driver door opened and a girl hopped out. I slowly licked my lips at shorty.

"SISSSSSY POOH." Britt ran up to the girl and hugged her. I watched as they embraced each other in a hug before releasing. Shorty looked at me with a mug making me do the same.

Britt looked at us as we had a staring contest.

"XAVIER COME." Britt said smiling. I walked up to them still mugging ole girl.

"You got a prollem or sum." Hearing her accent made me recognize she not from here.

"Nyasia chill, Xavior this is my sister Nyasia, Nyasia this is Xavior." We just stared at each other. After a couple seconds of silence Brittany cleared her throat.

"Nyasia lets go." Brittany walked to the passenger side and got in the car.

"Wassup."

"Bye." She turned to walk away but I grabbed her arm.

"Gimme ya numba." She extended her neck.

"Nah boo you good." She snatched away from me making me grab her again.

"Gimme ya numba." She sized me.

"You know what you kinda cute you can get da digits don't keep callin me tho." She gave me her number then walked off to the driver door.

"Bye you dumb bitch." She threw me a bird before getting in the car and driving off.

I walked back in the house seeing Trinity there shaking her head.

"What."

"Don't you got TWO otha girl numbers now you tryna get Britt sister number too." She stressed while I walked in the kitchen.

"First da all bastard mind ya business. And second why you at home so early. Britt was picked up from early by her moms. So why you home" I asked seeing her face drop.

"I'm sick." She faked coughed. I pushed lips to the side and look at her.

"Ok I missed my bus." She confessed. I snickered.