17

🅉🄰'🅁🄰🄴 🄰🄽🄳🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽

"SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM"

"BEAT DIS PUTHY TILL I CUM"

"BEAT YO ASS TILL ITS NUMB" Momma popped up behind me and Taurus. We ran into Gemini room laughing hard as hell. I closed the door behind us before looking at Gemini who was sleep.

"TWINNNN" Taurus jumped on her bed. Gemini punched Taurus at the back of her leg making it cave in. Taurus fell off the bed pulling Gemini with her.

I chuckled as they started fighting.

"Ok bitch I'm done" Taurus sat on the bed.

"But anyway our birthday comin up" Gemini smacked her teeth making Taurus mugged her.

"What you know around our birthday auntie nem come visit" We all groaned.

"I forgot bout they ass" Taurus said making me agree.

"I ain't gone lie tho when her and momma argue it be mad funny" Gemini started laughing.

"Rae you just don't know when you was gone  they use to argue up  a strom" Taurus said laughing too.

"Shid still do" Gemini added. 

"You remember dat time when momma told auntie her titties was touchin her shoes" They laughter grew.

"I'm so happy you transferred down here bro" Gemini said making me smile.

"Me t-YOU A BIG FAT PHONY" Dessi bust through the door wit Xavier behind her.

"I said sor-SAVE IT CHILD" She put her hand up at Xavier.

"What happen" Gemini asked.

"Xavier ate my cookies" Dessi voice cracked as her eyes watered.

"I didn't kno-COUNT YOUR DAYS XAVIER" She yelled at him. Xavier chuckled  walking out the room.

"Its ok Dae Dae" Taurus told her as she laid on Gemini.

"He so greedy" She sniffed.

"Chile and I thought I was sensitive bout food" I mumbled while looking at my phone.

𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒......

𝙳𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Thank you" I told Cedes as she handed me a plate

"Thank you" I told Cedes as she handed me a plate. She sat a cup of juice next to me before sitting down her self.

"Is it over seasoned" I shook my head no and continued to eat. She started playin in my hair which made me sigh.

"Whats wrong Cedes" She smiled at me.

"Hows everything wit your sisters are they out of jail"

"They been out Gemini and momma even made up so they coo now" She smiled even wider.

"Good so dat mean they can meet me now" I choked on my juice. She rolled her eyes.

"Cedes why you wanna meet them so bad" I asked.

"Dasia you met my parents why can't I meet yours" She asked. I started picking over the food.

"I know why" She chuckled.

"You embarrased of me" Her voice cracked. I immediately put the plate down and pulled her into my arms.

"I'm not embarrased of you mama" I kissed her tears away.

The real reason why I won't tell my folks bout Cedes cause I feel they might judge me. I was tired of keeping Cedes a sercet myself, I guess I am being kinda selfish.

"I love you Cedes" She sniffed.

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑡

"Next week my aunt and her kids comin down here Imma tell em all" I told her.

"You know what instead you gone spend the night at my crib so as soon as we wake up we gone tell togetha" She looked up at me. I wiped her face.

"Really" I nodded.

"THANK YOU SIA" She hugged me tight.

"Chill I'm tryna eat" I laughed as she started kissing me all over my face.

She playfully rolled her eyes before gettin off of me. She skipped into the bathroom smiling hard as hell. I'll anything just to see her smile like dat.

𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔